Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Transfers at launch

Lordsiduos
12.18.2011 , 08:38 PM | #1
I would suggest server transfers be available at launch or soon after. For those of us who are in the early access our servers are full and evidently over capacity. I don't know about y'all but I don't want to re-roll on another server just to get on one that I don't have to que for 1/2 hour to play on.

I don't want my friends to have to jump on my server and make it even worse though.

Just a thought

Aaronnar
12.18.2011 , 08:45 PM | #2
I am East Coast PvP-RP and I was given 1 option to roll on. I wait in 800+ queues. I am not tied to any guilds and would gladly transfer to a new PvP-RP east coast server if given the chance.

Crackerjacks
12.18.2011 , 08:47 PM | #3
That's actually a very complex thing for them to do, and would take a ton of time and effort, and could easily backfire, but I agree that SOMETHING needs to be done.

bigvisk
12.18.2011 , 08:52 PM | #4
i am on that same east coast rp-pvp server, they also opened up another one, but that is full as well. oh well.

i hope they just increase server capacity.
PATRIAN LEGION
A Guild inspired by the Roman Republic
It is your destiny! Join the Legion and together we will save the Republic!
Mission & Structure Forum Join the Guild

Avoided
12.18.2011 , 08:57 PM | #5
I'm on "The Fatman" and I wait 2+ hours everyday. I tried logging on at 10AM and I still had a 300+ Que.

I'm not completely sure if they're going to increase the server Cap, but it may be wise.

Now I could sit here and complain about how long I wait everyday, but it isn't going to change the fact. Plus I'd get a Family of trolls telling me to re-roll & shut up.

Server Transfers would be a great option.