Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Schematic farming removed?

roybum
06.23.2012 , 08:11 PM | #1
The other day i realized i could solo trash while i waited on the others and on the 3rd mob i killed a 25 mod schematic doped woot!

so the next day i went back in killed the mobs left reset phase went back and killed em again easy farming no drops but i got the time....

next day... i go in kill mobs... reset... and they dont respawn...

ive set hard mode easy mode and 16/8

this sucks i cant farm schematics and a smart 16 m can do trash 8 m then switch to 8m

Samoth_Nomad
06.23.2012 , 11:30 PM | #2
out of curiosity, what op were you in when the schematic dropped?

Evoprime
06.23.2012 , 11:35 PM | #3
The trash scchematic drops are rare. it is not that they nerfed it, or that they eliminated it. It is the RNG god and her completely random nature.

juleanden
06.24.2012 , 06:55 AM | #4
op got lucky on 3rd mob he kills and then afterwards he expect drops everytime he killed 3 mobs, todays mmo players is just not what they used to be.

Seront
06.24.2012 , 08:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by juleanden View Post
op got lucky on 3rd mob he kills and then afterwards he expect drops everytime he killed 3 mobs, todays mmo players is just not what they used to be.
Nice condescending attitude there. I'm sure you're just a peach to hang out with.

Talorra
06.24.2012 , 10:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by roybum View Post
The other day i realized i could solo trash while i waited on the others and on the 3rd mob i killed a 25 mod schematic doped woot!

so the next day i went back in killed the mobs left reset phase went back and killed em again easy farming no drops but i got the time....

next day... i go in kill mobs... reset... and they dont respawn...

ive set hard mode easy mode and 16/8

this sucks i cant farm schematics and a smart 16 m can do trash 8 m then switch to 8m
Can you post a screenshot of the 25 mod schematic? I thought it was only the 24 patterns that dropped in ops.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

roybum
06.24.2012 , 10:54 AM | #7
i have no illusions that its an easy drop to get. Ive been threw kp/ev about 40 times, trash has droped stuff 6 times: 1 exo med 1 schematic exo stim 1 schematic exo adreanal 1 columi ear piece 2 columi implant.

each time we killed the least we could so...4~6 mobs per group? 21 groups in kp 13 in ev 136~204 mobs in all. so about 0.00055% to 0.00036% chance to drop

im estimating a few numbers... 40 times in each could have been more or less iv got 3 50s that ive been raiding on for the last 4 months both story and hm, more schematics mighta dropped as well and maybe more mobs are in each ops.

Retneprac
06.25.2012 , 06:03 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by roybum View Post
i have on illusions tat its an easy drop to get ive been threw kp/ev about 40 times trash has droped stuff 6 times 1 exo med 1 schematic exo stim 1 schematic exo adreanal 1 columi ear piece 2 columi implant

each time we killed the least we could so...4~6 mobs per group? 21 groups in kp 13 in ev 136~204 mobs in all 0.00055% to 0.00036% chance to drop

im estimating a few numbers... 40 times in each could be more or less iv got 3 50s that ive been raiding on for the last 4 months both story and hm more mighta droped 2 an maybe more mobs

Please tell me that English is not your first language so i can sleep tonight knowing that the future of America is secure.

roybum
06.25.2012 , 03:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Retneprac View Post
Please tell me that English is not your first language so i can sleep tonight knowing that the future of America is secure.
ever use on screen keyboard with a mouse to post? While in a Warzone on another pc?

and i know my grammar and spelling isn't perfect and while distracted and using the wrong tools to type it gets worse

i fixed some of it so...ya

ah almost forgot... looks like you can only kill the same mobs in an instance 6 times