Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Schematic farming removed?

roybum's Avatar


roybum
06.23.2012 , 08:11 PM | #1
The other day i realized i could solo trash while i waited on the others and on the 3rd mob i killed a 25 mod schematic doped woot!

so the next day i went back in killed the mobs left reset phase went back and killed em again easy farming no drops but i got the time....

next day... i go in kill mobs... reset... and they dont respawn...

ive set hard mode easy mode and 16/8

this sucks i cant farm schematics and a smart 16 m can do trash 8 m then switch to 8m

Samoth_Nomad's Avatar


Samoth_Nomad
06.23.2012 , 11:30 PM | #2
out of curiosity, what op were you in when the schematic dropped?

Evoprime's Avatar


Evoprime
06.23.2012 , 11:35 PM | #3
The trash scchematic drops are rare. it is not that they nerfed it, or that they eliminated it. It is the RNG god and her completely random nature.

juleanden's Avatar


juleanden
06.24.2012 , 06:55 AM | #4
op got lucky on 3rd mob he kills and then afterwards he expect drops everytime he killed 3 mobs, todays mmo players is just not what they used to be.

Seront's Avatar


Seront
06.24.2012 , 08:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by juleanden View Post
op got lucky on 3rd mob he kills and then afterwards he expect drops everytime he killed 3 mobs, todays mmo players is just not what they used to be.
Nice condescending attitude there. I'm sure you're just a peach to hang out with.

Talorra's Avatar


Talorra
06.24.2012 , 10:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by roybum View Post
The other day i realized i could solo trash while i waited on the others and on the 3rd mob i killed a 25 mod schematic doped woot!

so the next day i went back in killed the mobs left reset phase went back and killed em again easy farming no drops but i got the time....

next day... i go in kill mobs... reset... and they dont respawn...

ive set hard mode easy mode and 16/8

this sucks i cant farm schematics and a smart 16 m can do trash 8 m then switch to 8m
Can you post a screenshot of the 25 mod schematic? I thought it was only the 24 patterns that dropped in ops.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

roybum's Avatar


roybum
06.24.2012 , 10:54 AM | #7
i have no illusions that its an easy drop to get. Ive been threw kp/ev about 40 times, trash has droped stuff 6 times: 1 exo med 1 schematic exo stim 1 schematic exo adreanal 1 columi ear piece 2 columi implant.

each time we killed the least we could so...4~6 mobs per group? 21 groups in kp 13 in ev 136~204 mobs in all. so about 0.00055% to 0.00036% chance to drop

im estimating a few numbers... 40 times in each could have been more or less iv got 3 50s that ive been raiding on for the last 4 months both story and hm, more schematics mighta dropped as well and maybe more mobs are in each ops.

Retneprac's Avatar


Retneprac
06.25.2012 , 06:03 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by roybum View Post
i have on illusions tat its an easy drop to get ive been threw kp/ev about 40 times trash has droped stuff 6 times 1 exo med 1 schematic exo stim 1 schematic exo adreanal 1 columi ear piece 2 columi implant

each time we killed the least we could so...4~6 mobs per group? 21 groups in kp 13 in ev 136~204 mobs in all 0.00055% to 0.00036% chance to drop

im estimating a few numbers... 40 times in each could be more or less iv got 3 50s that ive been raiding on for the last 4 months both story and hm more mighta droped 2 an maybe more mobs

Please tell me that English is not your first language so i can sleep tonight knowing that the future of America is secure.

roybum's Avatar


roybum
06.25.2012 , 03:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Retneprac View Post
Please tell me that English is not your first language so i can sleep tonight knowing that the future of America is secure.
ever use on screen keyboard with a mouse to post? While in a Warzone on another pc?

and i know my grammar and spelling isn't perfect and while distracted and using the wrong tools to type it gets worse

i fixed some of it so...ya


ah almost forgot... looks like you can only kill the same mobs in an instance 6 times