Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BJWyler
06.25.2012 , 12:54 PM | #141
My question is in regards to the codex entries. Me, being the completionist I am, always try to check the codex for each planet I finish with a toon to see if I might of missed anything. For those items missing, that I can't readily figure out for myself, I will visit several of the fansites to see what the deal is with that particular entry. It seems there are many codex entries for each planet that either can't be completed on that planet (due to a bug or the entry being completing on another planet), or the unlock for the entry has been removed from the game (such as the Inquisitor title on Korriban and the Republic Heroic on Taris).

I was wondering what the reason was for removing some of these things from the game, and also what kind of time frame (if at all) are we looking for the codex to be updated to reflect what is actually obtainable in the game and from where. I figure this is probably something low on the list of priorities, but was just curious.

BJ
Primus and Alpha on the PTS/Swords of the Republic on The Shadowlands
Check out our own Character Page which includes music and Quest Lists

and our YouTube Channel for Gameplay footage and more

Vykas
06.25.2012 , 02:33 PM | #142
I have a questions, I don't know how much of a concern this is for other folks, but I figured I'd ask anyway. Why is there no distinction between the healing classes' spell animations aside from Sages and Sorcerers? Would it be that difficult to perhaps adjust the coloring to differentiate between Scoundrel/Operatives and Commando/Mercenaries? Perhaps one keeps the light green and the other gets a light blue? It would add a bit more visual diversity in the healing game.

Sardoodledom
06.25.2012 , 02:36 PM | #143
What ever happened to the proposed "coplay" system that one of the pre-release videos show cased?

Specifically, I could be level 40 and my friend who is level 20 could "companion" me so my abilities were downgraded that i could run flashpoints with him without destroying his XP and leveling progress?

This seems like a pretty critical issue right now with a lack of new players coming to the game and a hesitation to be "power leveled" or run through instances by higher level characters

AllisonBerryman
06.25.2012 , 02:41 PM | #144 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for your questions, everyone! Watch the blog this Friday for a new Q&A!