Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lvl 23-26 schematics

StefW
06.24.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1
Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me where you get the lvl23-26 schematics?
Thanks
Ex-SWG Vet Farstar (StefW82 of MTrev)

Estimate
06.25.2012 , 05:29 AM | #2
By critting on an approprriate level mission IE, Underworld Trading, Treasure Hunting, etc.

They rarely are world drops also.

Telanis
06.25.2012 , 08:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by StefW View Post
Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me where you get the lvl23-26 schematics?
Thanks
You mean like "Vigilant Enhancement 25" and stuff like that? One of my guildies mentioned that version 26 armorings can be RE'd, but I don't know about enhancements / mods / hilts / other. If it's drops from Ops and World Bosses I haven't seen any, not even on the Market

jamescloutier
06.25.2012 , 09:25 AM | #4
lvl 26 armoring you'd have to RE and armoring drop from HM Denova. You can not get the schematic from REing the armoring from BH or Campaign gear because it's slotted (head, chest, etc).

lvl 26 mods & enhancements you'd have to RE them from either BH gear, Campaign gear or drops.

I know lvl 25 mods schematic drop in KP HM 16man OPs off of the trash (see two personally). I assume the rest of 23-25 would drop off of trash in the OPs but trash drops are very rare.

Samoth_Nomad
06.25.2012 , 10:43 AM | #5
I have a lvl 24 enhancement schematic. it dropped from HM KP. It was BoE. Lvl 25 enhancements also drop from HM EV/KP, but I have never seen a lvl 25 schematic nor have I ever seen a crafted lvl 25 enhancement for sale on the GTN. Lvl 26 mods/enh can be obtained via pulling BH/campaign mods/enh from their respective pieces and REing them.
lvl 23 that are rewards from dailies and cannot be RE'd.
I have not found a lvl 23/24/25 mod/enh pulled from exo/xeno, tio/columi/rakata that can be successfully RE'd.

StefW
06.25.2012 , 12:37 PM | #6
thanks guys, so basically i need to start taking part in runs
Ex-SWG Vet Farstar (StefW82 of MTrev)