Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More damn servers

Misinformed
12.18.2011 , 08:40 PM | #1
This is F'in rediculous. I have an hour and 10 min wait to get on my server and its not even launch date yet....

GET MORE F'IN SERVERS OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Dezeral
12.18.2011 , 08:45 PM | #2
I would like to add...give us xfers to lower population servers in addition to what he said. I am very unhappy with the queue situation. If my server is at capacity now, then it's only going to get worse.

Zaelesis
12.18.2011 , 08:46 PM | #3
Launch was last Tuesday. This is signified by the release client and release servers being brought online. Next tuesday is the retail release. Please keep post about queues to the queue thread as to leave more important things on the main page for longer.

I am sorry but queues are not that important when bugs and glitches prevent people from playing the game entirely.

Orthallon
12.18.2011 , 08:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dezeral View Post
I would like to add...give us xfers to lower population servers in addition to what he said. I am very unhappy with the queue situation. If my server is at capacity now, then it's only going to get worse.
Agreed, and I'd like to take my guild to one of the new servers. We trusted you guys to place us on a server with some sort of balance but at least on Mind Trick it is absolutely unacceptable. If we get in the game in 30 minutes we are lucky. I just had a client crash in a flash point and came back to an over 750 wait (easily over an hour) which ruined the run for our guild.

Devs, somebody, fix this. You have my contact information - I'd like my guild and all of our players to be transferred to a new server.

Misinformed
12.18.2011 , 09:00 PM | #5
My entire guild is complaining and one guy even said screw it... and reactivated is WoW subscription...

People are pissed.

Oxydol
12.18.2011 , 09:06 PM | #6
I dont want to roll as my character is on a server with my guild and the wait times for me are usually an hour, I have only been able to play up to level 14 because I only get on when I have a block of like 3+ hours I know I will be free, when I am used to getting on for like 45 minutes at a time to just play some when I have a bit of free time. It's not worth waiting in line for an hour to play for an hour.