Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
06.24.2012 , 04:48 PM | #261
He was most Quinn-y. For the most part, Quinn is very prim and proper around his Lords, but not to the point of being an ex-Etonian punching bag. It's an endearing quality that makes one wonder what he is like in private (which I believe has been explored in this thread.)

Taalbert
06.24.2012 , 05:29 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Tatooine Sunset

Rite of passage prompt

Some Chapter 1 Trooper spoilers and a Gone with the Wind reference.
Oh Earthmama I loved this fic! Gone with the Wind AND Aric? Swoon!
Rawr.

bright_ephemera
06.24.2012 , 11:41 PM | #263
Rites of Passage: Imperial Agent Wynston. ~1100 words. Spoilers for the Agent’s Voss plotline.

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Crezelle
06.25.2012 , 01:32 AM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Rites of Passage: Imperial Agent Wynston. ~1100 words. Spoilers for the Agent’s Voss plotline.

Spoiler
awwwww~
your guy took it like a champ
my rendition of how it happened was more crackish

Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
06.25.2012 , 05:07 AM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
my rendition of how it happened was more crackish

Spoiler
Awesomest reaction ever? I think so
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
06.25.2012 , 05:53 AM | #266
Rites of Passage

Malavai Quinn

Spoiler

Note
Spoiler

Crezelle
06.25.2012 , 06:41 AM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Awesomest reaction ever? I think so
he still won't talk about that day.... my poor agent couldn't look him in the eye proper for days. she just slinked around as they did the rest of voss, very embarrassed. She knew he could smell her vossy affair caked all over her even after a long shower.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Striges
06.25.2012 , 07:31 AM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Rites of Passage

Malavai Quinn

Spoiler

Note
Spoiler
Not mean. Not mean at all. Very Imperial.

I liked it a lot. I never really thought much about Quinn's past, but I can totally see an incident like this somewhere in there.

Striges
06.25.2012 , 08:03 AM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Rites of Passage:

Spoiler

This is one of three stories I started today. I've got one yet to finish for my Sorcerer (which has turned out to be far more... mature than I was expecting) and a little Broan Rochester scene.

Need to go back and read all of these, I've been getting distracted.

Edit: Wow, all of those were great Kabeone that was a nice insight into the past of one of the most interesting nemeses in the game, you should do more. Striges, I feel like I should have brought Jaesa out more when I was questing, rather than just running around with Quinn all the time. Earthmama of course knows how to make people feel all gooey inside.

DS Jaesa gets a bad rap as ‘psycho-girlfriend’ or worse on the forums, not entirely undeserved. I suppose I ought to tag the following with spoilers, as it involves her companion quests:
Spoiler

Varrel (my SW) is a teacher, though, and took the apprentice aspect of her as a companion seriously. In my head canon for them, she’s a dark Galatea to his Pygmalion.

On an unrelated note, your story makes me want to dust off a snippet I started a while back of Varrel’s first experience in the Sith Academy. It was not dissimilar to Rochester’s

Morgani
06.25.2012 , 10:02 AM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Rites of Passage

Malavai Quinn

Spoiler

Note
Spoiler
I had the Sith Warrior story spoiled for me by a very well meaning friend early on in the game so I never really cared much for Quinn and avoided playing a Warrior in favor of Republic classes. But the more people talk about him, the more i want to see the story myself. Your story made me sad for him. I treated him like crap, well my character did. Poor Quinn. It was all a part of the test.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.