Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bots hacks and cheats killing pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
bots hacks and cheats killing pvp
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

akcac
05.09.2012 , 12:18 PM | #1
well the title says it all when is biowear going to stop this from going on ?and if they want the players to report these cheats then they should change the reporting method so you dont get kicked from your wz every time you try to ticket some cheat.

Razot
05.09.2012 , 12:19 PM | #2
Hmm and here I thought it was just the crappy PVP that was killing PVP..

Sookster
05.09.2012 , 12:26 PM | #3
About a month ago 1000's of players were banned/suspended (including 2 of which WERE in my guild), there's several players I used to see cheat repeatedly which I no longer see anymore. I haven't seen a hack in a WZ in quite some time, and it's nice this way- I used to see a speedhacking huttball carrier all the time or a scounderal running from grass to snow nodes in Civil War in a matter of seconds.
Now that GoergZoeller is gone, buff operative.
SWTOR going F2P, now playing SWGemu.

DweezillKagemand
05.09.2012 , 12:27 PM | #4
Biowear
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

lijahrobinson
05.09.2012 , 12:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DweezillKagemand View Post
Biowear
When going green meets the clothing industry.
Megatog - Level 50 Juggernaut -Valor 9X
Tandy - Level 50 Sniper - Valor 8X
Rainbow Space Unicorns
Prophecy of the Five Server

Motav
05.09.2012 , 12:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by lijahrobinson View Post
When going green meets the clothing industry.
They could use come clothing industry tips. The gear makes me look like I'm a super villian in a really bad episode of Aquaman.

DweezillKagemand
05.09.2012 , 01:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Motav View Post
They could use come clothing industry tips. The gear makes me look like I'm a super villian in a really bad episode of Aquaman.
Or one of those things the Power Rangers fight. I'd much rather look like a paper bag.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

Ismal
06.23.2012 , 09:30 PM | #8
We need another hammer ban for hacks there Bio. It is getting pretty bad. Wow seems to keeps hackers away why can't you?? I am sure you have the money. Lets get a move on. And anyone who tells me there is no hacks in this game is a hacker.

tordo
06.23.2012 , 09:43 PM | #9
At this point I think it is just handing out speeding tickets at the indy 500. Bioware remains clueless on most activities including how to write, test and compile workable code.

So far the imbalances are glaring proof of incompetency of any sort of game implementation. Most of us that are still here are somewhat forced due to not getting a full refund for time not used. I been asking for the balance remaining since 1.2 released and finally when my time is up it will be a sweet released for this implemented epic phail.

Most people's bets are the fact when this thing becomes free to play and considering most of the failures here I would consider making the game open source. The hackers might have more luck at repairing things then the current paid for game developers that exists here. Considering they could barely write an acceptable ending for Mass Effect 3 how do you think future progress on this game will help?

-Tordo

sauerkraut
06.23.2012 , 10:02 PM | #10
Like players who think only cheaters can beat them.