Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
06.23.2012 , 05:02 PM | #251
Rites of Passage:

Spoiler

This is one of three stories I started today. I've got one yet to finish for my Sorcerer (which has turned out to be far more... mature than I was expecting) and a little Broan Rochester scene.

Need to go back and read all of these, I've been getting distracted.

Edit: Wow, all of those were great Kabeone that was a nice insight into the past of one of the most interesting nemeses in the game, you should do more. Striges, I feel like I should have brought Jaesa out more when I was questing, rather than just running around with Quinn all the time. Earthmama of course knows how to make people feel all gooey inside.

kabeone
06.23.2012 , 06:19 PM | #252

kabeone
06.23.2012 , 06:53 PM | #253
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Rites of Passage:

This is one of three stories I started today. I've got one yet to finish for my Sorcerer (which has turned out to be far more... mature than I was expecting) and a little Broan Rochester scene.
yay Rochester!!!!

elliotcat
06.23.2012 , 09:12 PM | #254
Ayang falls in love for the first time...with flying starships.

Spoiler

Author's note:
Spoiler

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Tatile
06.24.2012 , 04:12 AM | #255
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
yay Rochester!!!!
Just for you:

Rites of Passage
Spoiler

Author's note:
Spoiler

kabeone
06.24.2012 , 04:37 AM | #256
Just for you:

Rites of Passage

Author's note:
Spoiler
My reactions as told by smileys

There is no d'awww smiley, but if there were that would be the last one.

I agree those boys are so sweet.

Morgani
06.24.2012 , 12:24 PM | #257
Rites of family or The sixth semi-annual Westan gathering where gathers only three

Adris Westan, my sniper
Vol'vikis Westan, my male mara
Ellivian Westan, my female jugg
Malavai Quinn

Minor mention of the Incident but probably not enough to be spoilery, I hope. I apologize up front if i don't have Quinn quite down. I'm only in Chapter one of the Warrior story so I'm going off of what I've seen other people talk about, especially Eanelinea. I hope maybe you squee a little, If not, sorry! Single mention of the Wrath as well. Its a little long, I had a lot of fun writing it and it got away from me. But i adore Adris and I'm starting to really like his little sister too.

Spoiler
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Tatile
06.24.2012 , 04:03 PM | #258
Ellivian is terrible

It's fun to see Sith sit around, drinking and chatting with their families, even if it a guarded affair. There's very much an emphasis on Sith being a certain way - how they have to act, move, speak - it's a vicious cycle interwoven with the Sith code. I swear in private most of them have teddy bears >.>

Edit: Oh damnation. I just noticed in my fic it censored out the word n*ipple :/ That is just uncool Bioware. Most uncool.

kabeone
06.24.2012 , 04:08 PM | #259

Edit: Oh damnation. I just noticed in my fic it censored out the word n*ipple :/ That is just uncool Bioware. Most uncool.
It's lucky you mentioned chest before that sentence or I could have interpreted that he was missing his left... something lower.

Morgani
06.24.2012 , 04:24 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
It's lucky you mentioned chest before that sentence or I could have interpreted that he was missing his left... something lower.
I did sit and ponder what the censor was and that wasn't the word I came up with. Good to know now, makes more sense.

All my girls lean lightside except my BH who is straight neutral. And my lightside girls are all quirk-tastic in some way. Brei'yu's a crazy idiot, Ellivian is a good-natured Sith Lord, Ipha is a mouthy, sarcastic soldier. Most times my male characters balance them either as family or friendship.

I hope i did Quinn some justice. it was fun having Livvy torture him.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.