Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer Display Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character Transfer Display Bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aniline
06.14.2012 , 08:43 AM | #1
Just a small, minor bug.

I made use of the Free Transfer from Rubant Crystal to The Ebon Hawk. Prior to the transfer, I had no characters on The Ebon Hawk.

After transferring a single character, the server selection screen in the game showed that I had 2 characters on The Ebon Hawk. After logging into The Ebon Hawk, only that single character is displayed.

After transferring all of my characters (4), the server selection screen in the game is showing 5 characters on The Ebon Hawk. After logging into The Ebon Hawk, the correct number of characters is shown (4).

There seems to be a phantom character on The Ebon Hawk.

While doing the transfers from My Account, the same display issue was shown there when listing the characters I had on The Ebon Hawk.

As I said, it's just a small display bug. I noticed no other issues with the Character Transfer process.

On a Side Note, I didn't see a forum specifically for bug reports. I may have just totally missed it though. Feel free to move this to the correct forum.

Thanks!
"The pen is mightier than the sword ... if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp."
- Terry Pratchett (The Light Fantastic)

GalamFateseeker
06.23.2012 , 10:23 AM | #2
Well this is indeed a serious bug, because I wanted to transfer all my 8 characters from Cassus Fett to Vanjervalis Chain.

But because of the phantom character I was unable to transfer my last character. Please fix this so that the number in selection server screen matches the true number of characters on that server (in my case its 8 while there are just 7 on it).

Ogada
06.23.2012 , 10:33 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Please see this sticky here. It has the information on the issue you are experiencing.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support