Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

swtor going F2P?

Rygell
06.23.2012 , 09:20 AM | #1
I think us star wars fans have had it hard enough. This is getting bad. We lost a great game star wars galaxies because sony thought being a clone of warcraft would be successful instead thousands of subs dropped. Now star wars galaxies day is over. The new Star wars old republic online take its place, again we see a dev wanting to change the game forever thinking it will increase profit, to change swtor to free to play. I have never seen any game profit from free to play GAMER WISE. I have played many MMOs they are my favorite from Ultima online to lord of the rings online. If the game does go to F2P trust me alot of us subbers will not stay. This is a new game not even a year has past and your wanting to ruin a game that needs time to develop into its own. This is sad and pathetic.

Averran
06.23.2012 , 09:24 AM | #2
Hello Rygell,

Please note that threads in the Customer Service forum should contain specific questions/help requests regarding gameplay issues. You can read more about the proper use of the Customer Service forum in the READ FIRST: Customer Service Forum FAQ thread.

With this in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding.