Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server transfers?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ryanxo
06.22.2012 , 11:36 PM | #1
i'm not sure if i'm too late on this, but what ever happened to australians getting free server transfers to master dar'nala? or any transfers at all? seems my characters are locked to transfer from wound in the force to some turd server called the bastion.
snooze ya lose.

Sutii
06.22.2012 , 11:52 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Ryanxo,

Unfortunately the APAC transfers were only available for a limited period after the launch of the APAC servers, the cut off for this was April 24, 2012, 2:01PM EST, 4:01PM NZST, 12:01PM HKT, 12:01PM SGT. Please see this FAQ for further information on that. Additional transfers may become available in the future, news of such will be communicated via our official channels.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Ryanxo
06.23.2012 , 04:41 AM | #3
okay yeah that's swell and all but will they be back up? i mean, come on, i just started playing again and shouldn't have to re-roll just to enjoy proper latency whilst playing. at least add a paid option or something?
snooze ya lose.

Ryanxo
06.23.2012 , 04:45 AM | #4
also that FAQ states that characters created BEFORE the 28th of February are eligible for transfer, and in the same passages does not state anything about them going unavailable, so, please enlighten me?
snooze ya lose.

Speire
06.23.2012 , 04:52 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Ryanxo,

Server transfers for the APAC region were indeed open for characters created before the 28th of February.

However, as my colleague Sutii stated, the cut-off point for these transfers was the 24th of April 2012.

That being said, there is still the possibility that paid transfers will open up for this region in future.
We encourage you to look out for any such update on this at our transfer page: www.swtor.com/transfer

Thanks for your understanding.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Ryanxo
06.23.2012 , 05:15 AM | #6
might wanna add that close off date to your not-so-handy FAQ then.
snooze ya lose.

Speire
06.23.2012 , 08:58 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again Ryanxo,

We understand that this can be a frustrating issue.
For further clarification with this, we encourage you to send a ticket to our team who will be better able to direct you further.

Information on how to send a ticket can be found at the following page: http://www.swtor.com/support/form

Thanks for your interest in Star Wars : The Old Republic!

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Onyx
06.23.2012 , 11:38 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryanxo View Post
might wanna add that close off date to your not-so-handy FAQ then.
It's in there:

When will I be able to transfer my characters to another server/region?

The opportunity for qualified players in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, or Singapore, to request free character transfers to Asia Pacific servers is available now for a limited time period through April 24, 2012, 2:01PM EST, 4:01PM NZST, 12:01PM HKT, 12:01PM SGT.
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider