Scheduled Maintenance for Game Update 1.3: June 26th, 2012

CourtneyWoods

Hello everyone, we wanted to let you know that we will be performing scheduled maintenance for four hours on Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 from 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8 AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST) until 6AM CDT (4AM PDT/7AM EDT/12PM BST/1PM CEST/9PM AEST). All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than four hours, but could be extended.

Game Update 1.3: Allies introduces new features for all Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ players including a Group Finder tool, Legacy Perks, Ranked Warzones, and Adaptive Gear! Now you will be able to quickly find groups to take on Flashpoints, Operations, Warzones, and Planetary Heroic Missions. The Legacy System incorporates new bonuses including Advancement Perks which allows you to customize your leveling experience. With Adaptive Gear, social gear can now be used in combat, by fusing it with corresponding armor bonuses and creating slots for modifications. These are just a few of many exciting features of Allies! Learn more about Game Update 1.3 here!

After this maintenance is over, restart the game launcher to patch to Game Update 1.3.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, June 26th, 2012

Time: 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8 AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST) until 6AM CDT (4AM PDT/7AM EDT/12PM BST/1PM CEST/9PM AEST).

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than four hours.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Enjoy the game!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope all the bugs were fixed, because there was plenty on PTS, but we never seen an update to fix them.

With that said, be prepared to be amazed with the Group Finder for flashpoints. It's really nice. :cool:

Edited by wutru

So are Cathar yeah or ney for this update? I've seen stuff that said yes, but It's not mentioned in other areas (I'm not on the PST).

That would be a nay. Cathar won't be introduced until they bring in the content with Makeb, I suspect. Maybe sooner, but definitely not for 1.3.

I really hope all the bugs were fixed, because there was plenty on PTS, but we never seen an update to fix them.

With that said, be prepared to be amazed with the Group Finder for flashpoints. It's really nice. :cool:

I have to agree, and also hope that the only bad aspect of 1.3 will be removed until is is designed in a much better way ( rwz's) which were totally buggy and of horrible design ( I gave all aspects of 1.3 but that one an A, that one gets a D-) as it is designed horribly and will cause many casuals to quit and affect normal queue times.

Edited by Dein_Cathair

I have to agree, and also hope that the only bad aspect of 1.3 will be removed until is is designed in a much better way ( rwz's) which were totally buggy and of horrible design ( I gave all aspects of 1.3 but that one an A, that one gets a D-) as it is designed horribly and will cause many casuals to quit and affect normal queue times.

Have you seen their recent numbers? Most of the casuals have quit already.

While I can understand the right time to push Group Finder and Ranked WZ's from testing the PTS it just seems too soon to be pushing out this update. It was really buggy as is and we haven't seen any changes or updates since the Rated WZ's testing.

Have you seen their recent numbers? Most of the casuals have quit already.

Actually, just from playing on my server I can estimate 99.5 of the players are casuals. I only see a few hardcores who have remained/ keep playing.

If they hurt these folks with a very poorly designed system as the rwz is, they will decimate pvp for these folks.

In many ways, I don't have a problem with rw's, it just needs to be donw in a way that does not hurt the majority of the playerbase. I could design a system that is feasible in just a few days (and no im not looking for a job either), I'm currently play 3 games, this one and 2 others in closed beta on my other 2 boxes ( each having it's own modem).

I only want to see the best for this game as I always support the ones I play.

If they think rwz's are good, they will find out soon enough and not from me, but from EA proper as I'm very rarely wrong. And there are too many warning signs already that this system is going to cause major problems.

Edited by Dein_Cathair