Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I willl be Cancelling Account due to Origin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I willl be Cancelling Account due to Origin

Covinusis
12.18.2011 , 07:24 PM | #1
I have called multiple times, since Dec 16th, I have been lied to on 3 occasions by them on why my card has not been charged or game has not shipped. I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition within the first 10 min it was available on the site.

I've been told to Call Bioware and then been re-directed back to origin and no one can give an answer as to where and why nothing is being done, I guess I'll just have to stick it on ebay (if I even receive it at this point) when it comes by UPS with the rate I'm working with Origin at it seem like I'll have it in the next 90 days sometime.

So what awesome service I have received this past week with Origin/Bioware kined of ruined the game for me in my opinion cause it appears I will not be playing anytime soon after the 2 day grace period expires.

Daygobag
12.18.2011 , 07:27 PM | #2
cya at launch then

Weeeezy
12.18.2011 , 07:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Covinusis View Post
I have called multiple times, since Dec 16th, I have been lied to on 3 occasions by them on why my card has not been charged or game has not shipped. I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition within the first 10 min it was available on the site.

I've been told to Call Bioware and then been re-directed back to origin and no one can give an answer as to where and why nothing is being done, I guess I'll just have to stick it on ebay (if I even receive it at this point) when it comes by UPS with the rate I'm working with Origin at it seem like I'll have it in the next 90 days sometime.

So what awesome service I have received this past week with Origin/Bioware kined of ruined the game for me in my opinion cause it appears I will not be playing anytime soon after the 2 day grace period expires.
Whoever pre ordered the CE from origin is screwed (including myself). As I have stated many times in couple of different threads, this is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced . We paid $150+ to get screwed in the booty hole. I should have just pre ordered the digital edition...........