Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please create "confirm" boxes for major purchasaes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Please create "confirm" boxes for major purchasaes

Autumnsbane
12.18.2011 , 07:15 PM | #1
So there I was at level 19, browsing at the speeder vendor to get an idea of what the things would cost. I accidentally clicked my right mouse button and purchased an item I will not be able to use for quite some time. In fact, my deluxe edition may give me one for free if I remember correctly, in which case it will be useless.

Okay, I know I made a mistake and will have to live with it. The vendor would only refund 800 of the 8,000 credits and the Market Kiosk wouldn't let me sell it.

If this was a PC game, I could return to a previous save. If this was another MMO, I would have gotten a dialogue box reading "Are you sure you wish to spend 8.000 credits for Rendili Watchman?"

It is very easy to make a mistake in a computer game, given all the possible ways things can go wrong and especially for people new to a game.

Please, Bioware/EA, create failsafe measures to insure that players don't spend all of their hard earned money on a single item without the chance to realize their mistake and back out.

Krahzie
12.18.2011 , 07:26 PM | #2
I completely agree... confirm button is needed.