Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor

KillMrTumble
06.21.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1
Is there still a schmatic for this and if so , where exactly do u get it from on reps side :-). As Ive searched belsavis for a daily vendor trader who sells them and cant find it . Thanks for your help

EdratLightindark
06.21.2012 , 09:52 AM | #2
It is still on the vendor on Belsavis at the Meltwater Outpost.
Edrat - Jedi Sent (SWG-Shadowfire)(SWTOR-Canderous Ordo)

KillMrTumble
06.21.2012 , 10:05 AM | #3
Thank you mate

Mozivicus
06.21.2012 , 03:08 PM | #4
What does the inhibitor do?

MidichIorian
06.21.2012 , 03:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mozivicus View Post
What does the inhibitor do?
On consumption it will give you a buff needed to survive the world boss Nightmare Pilgrim. The Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor is the artifice crafted version but you can also buy it directly from a vendor. The vendor version is called Rakata Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor and costs 30 daily commendations.
The buff lasts 4 hours and through deaths.

Mozivicus
06.21.2012 , 03:50 PM | #6
Thank you

kalelrojin
12.14.2015 , 01:05 PM | #7
I used to have the artifice schematic for the neural inhibitor but now i cant find it. I looked under archive and everywhere. What happened?

psandak
12.14.2015 , 01:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by kalelrojin View Post
I used to have the artifice schematic for the neural inhibitor but now i cant find it. I looked under archive and everywhere. What happened?
I think it is no longer needed for the Nightmare Pilgrim encounter and therefore no longer needed in game. Or if it is still needed, it is now a credit sink - you have to buy the vendor units.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

kalelrojin
12.14.2015 , 04:26 PM | #9
But which vendor has it? The pre 4.0 vendor that had it is either no longer there or no longer has it

Khevar
12.14.2015 , 06:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by kalelrojin View Post
But which vendor has it? The pre 4.0 vendor that had it is either no longer there or no longer has it
Perhaps it was removed from the game?

People have reported running NM pilgrim without using the Inhibitor.