Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlearned Underwold and now it is in skills as 0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Unlearned Underwold and now it is in skills as 0

Dartan
12.16.2011 , 12:13 PM | #1
So I had Underworld Training at 21/400 with no other skills.

I picked up Bioanalysis and Biochem, then unlearned Underworld training. Now it's stuck at 0 and I can't unlearn it. I can't pick up Diplomacy either. Anyone know how to fix this? I contacted a GM already too.

Vraesh
12.16.2011 , 12:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dartan View Post

I picked up Bioanalysis and Biochem, then unlearned Underworld training. Now it's stuck at 0 and I can't unlearn it. I can't pick up Diplomacy either. Anyone know how to fix this? I contacted a GM already too.
That happened to me last night. I dropped Underworld, and the crew skills windows displayed 4 crew skills.
When I logged on this morning, it had fixed itself apparently.

RycheMykola
12.16.2011 , 12:39 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dartan View Post

I put in several tickets for this in beta.

Easiest fix is to fly to a different planet, then fly back to the trainer or use a trainer on the new planet you flew to.

jaldaen
12.16.2011 , 01:03 PM | #4
I've heard reseting your UI also fixes this problem... although I can't remember the key combo to do that in game. Anyone else remember it?

Not_Sure
12.16.2011 , 01:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jaldaen View Post
i've heard reseting your ui also fixes this problem... Although i can't remember the key combo to do that in game. Anyone else remember it?
ctrl + u + u

TheRabbit
12.16.2011 , 01:14 PM | #6
Log out, log back in. Fixes it every time.

DiscoMike
12.17.2011 , 04:57 PM | #7
I just ran into this problem. I was going for armstech, Investigation and Salvaging but some how i ended up with Slicing instead of Salvaging. It wouldnt let be unlearn it so I unlearned Investigation and it took away Slicing also. I tried logging in and up and resetting UI both had no effect for me.

Hope this helps

Hegbork
12.18.2011 , 05:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RycheMykola View Post
I put in several tickets for this in beta.

Easiest fix is to fly to a different planet, then fly back to the trainer or use a trainer on the new planet you flew to.
Didn't help. Skill still at 0, can't use the skill, can't learn a new one.

resetting ui - didn't help.

logging in and out - didn't help.

patoman
12.18.2011 , 07:09 PM | #9
is unlearning supposed to do it, or is it a glitch?

If it is a glitch then hypothetically any one char could train up all crafting to max, then just alternate between them.