Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aMonster
06.21.2012 , 07:15 AM | #341
I wouldn't mind a Progenitor transfer, myself. In fact, a good section of my guild have been wishing for the same thing.
You can reach me in-game as Brucas or Mann of the Republic on the Progenitor.

Leafy_Bug
06.21.2012 , 07:37 AM | #342
I loved the 3 vs 4 warzone we had today. It really shows how well Lord Calypho does. Luckily in the second round on voidstar other people joined but my team still lacked one player. Since the daily opened, most of our warzones were with 1-2 people short and population on the fleet is at an all time high : 17! Most of us have logged out because we cannot get decent wz times or a full ops group.

P.S: the survey was a nice touch, I agree. They need to put a 'dead server' option in there.

DizzyrupTor
06.21.2012 , 07:41 AM | #343
I would be quite happy with Either The Progenitor or Tomb of Freedon Nadd. At this point I am no longer fussed which one. But this needs sorting fast.

I still have 56 days left on my sub (which is already cancelled) and unless something spectacular happens there is no way I will bother with a resub, now or in the future. As the current way that BW handles things is so shoddy I don't think they deserve the money.

StDenton
06.21.2012 , 07:43 AM | #344
At this point I would prefer transfer to the The Progenitor,but I would be happy with transfer to Tomb of Freedon Nadd or any other server BW decides on.Just decide something.

bleblesspyros
06.21.2012 , 07:54 AM | #345
i prefer to go to Tomb of Freedon Nadd

al-mar
06.21.2012 , 08:20 AM | #346
everybody should write tickets that pvp qeue takes forever and whats wrong the server....

Lord_Karsk
06.21.2012 , 08:23 AM | #347
So anyone wonder if they actually cares about fixing this issue when it comes to this one server they dident care about givng transfears ? tomorrow is the weekend and then the devs/ommunity team dont talk on the forum and there is nobody home.I mean the mistakes the do like this really makes you wonder what is going on at the meeting they have.
Do they say, well lets ignore that 1 server and hope for the best.Not even have the wits to have an option for that server too a couple of other servers as a choice.....amazing.....

AllisonBerryman
06.21.2012 , 08:29 AM | #348 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We wanted to clarify the current situation with the European RP-PvP servers Lord Calypho, Jen'jidai, and Huntmaster. Our goal for SWTOR players with these free character transfers is to be able to offer a destination server for players to have the best gameplay experience possible. As such, due to the unique nature of having only one European RP-PvP server per language, we wanted to give the three aforementioned servers the choice to transfer to a destination PvP server. As of right now, Lord Calypho characters can transfer to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Jen’jidai to Jar'Kai Sword, and Huntmaster to Darth Nihilus.

Lord_Karsk
06.21.2012 , 08:31 AM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
We wanted to clarify the current situation with the European RP-PvP servers Lord Calypho, Jen'jidai, and Huntmaster. Our goal for SWTOR players with these free character transfers is to be able to offer a destination server for players to have the best gameplay experience possible. As such, due to the unique nature of having only one European RP-PvP server per language, we wanted to give the three aforementioned servers the choice to transfer to a destination PvP server. As of right now, Lord Calypho characters can transfer to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Jen’jidai to Jar'Kai Sword, and Huntmaster to Darth Nihilus.
Thank You Thank You Thank You

skotish
06.21.2012 , 08:32 AM | #350
Yah dancer bout time 1 day to play good stuff
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin