Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Question....Every time?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Security Question....Every time?!?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Reycor
06.20.2012 , 08:36 PM | #1
Before I transferred to my new server, I never had to answer my security question after the first time. Now, every time I log in, I have to answer the security question. Plus, when I log into swtor.com, it says it doesn't recognize this computer and asks for my security answer...every time! I have tried allowing all cookies (never did before), I've tried allowing all site data (never did before), nothing works. Is there any way to stop it from asking me my security question every time?

Beruthien
06.20.2012 , 08:41 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Reycor,

Please try resetting your password by going through the forgotten password process at the following link: https://account.swtor.com/user/password/recover.

After resetting the password please try to log in and check if you are still asked for a security question. (Please try twice just to be on the safe side.)

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Despotus
11.20.2012 , 04:31 PM | #3
Ok I tried this myself because I had the same problem. Hopefully this works!!
Spoiler

elitenz
11.20.2012 , 06:30 PM | #4
I have the same issue and they are trying to push the issue onto the customers it's a problem on the swtor end not the players. So if this problem is happening to other players only since v1.5 then a clear pattern is showing also logging in and no servers available I have seen.

Server: Dalborra
Operating System: Windows 8