Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] Need advice (biochem)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Need advice (biochem)

Cathest
06.19.2012 , 04:02 PM | #1
I'm lvl 28 but my biochem is only 36.

I need 140 for medpacs my level.

If I just send crew to get a bunch if ingredients then make a bunch of medics, can I
Get to 140 pretty quick? About how long would it take?

And when I'm 140 I want to make a reusable medpac

So all I gotta do is make the blue version, then I can RE it to learn the
Purple reusable version?
And when I get the purple version, can i just use bioanalysis/diplomacy
Missions to get the ingredients for the medpac?
Is it pretty Hard to get those resources?

If that's all, about how long would it take to grind to 140?

OwenP
06.19.2012 , 04:24 PM | #2
Not sure I have all the answers, and you should look through the Crew Skills forum pages for more information, but you should be making only Green, Yellow and Orange difficulty items to increase you skill level (not the grey ones) and try to keep the Bioanalysis & Diplomacy skill up the the same level otherwise you will not be getting the appropriate level ingrediants for the Biochem items. This is expensive and can take a bit of time sending crew out on missions and searching nodes on planets.

For your RE is it a % chance each time you RE, first the green quality then blue quality until you finally get the Purple Reusable. I would suggest you just make the Blue items when you can and hold off on the Purple until you are higher level, over 40 say, 'cause the specialty ingrediants are hard to come by and you waste a lot of time and money trying to get them through the Diplomacy missions that by the time you do you have generaly out leveled the item....

Anyway, try the Crew skill forum for more information. Hope that helps.

EDIT: looks like they moved you to the right forum now....
He's no good to me dead

Cathest
06.19.2012 , 04:40 PM | #3
Gonna see if I can buy them
How much would the lvl 24 reusable medpac go for?

What about the reusable willpower stim?

LukeSaberRattler
06.20.2012 , 05:01 PM | #4
I don't know if it has changed since the transfers but reusable medpacs were selling for really cheap since no one but biochems can use them and even then most make their own. You can save credits on leveling bioanalysis by going back to planets and farming resources. Use the rest to just send people out on diplomacy missions only.