Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Round Up: Forums and Events June 20th, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Round Up: Forums and Events June 20th, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.20.2012 , 11:18 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Discuss this week's Community Round-Up and nominate interesting discussions and events for next week in this thread!

Please remember the Community Round-Up blog is meant to highlight interesting, productive discussions and server events - not the most talked about forum threads.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

wolfmith
06.20.2012 , 12:34 PM | #2
didn't find them that interesting.....
Slancerk | Wolfmith
Kyrar Kote Legions Of Lettow
Proud PvP Player -
981h of playtime (26/05) powered by ASUS ROG G74SX

danpen
06.20.2012 , 02:30 PM | #3
There as some good stuff there that will help
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

TheJediLearner
06.20.2012 , 03:31 PM | #4
Well, me and my Guild have a weekly/Daily thing. It's still in progress but these are really good idea's for other Guilds too! #1 Quiz nights: Questions about the Star Wars Movies I-VI (Since everyone knows about the movies) And with every contestant they'd chip in so many credits, and at the end of the match, the three winners (Top three who get the best awnsers) Will devide the credits that they have won. #2 World Raid Bosses, Here we'd have an Ops group and beat a World Boss (And if you'd like, filming it.) #3 Dueling contest: Here we'd have a ranked match within out Guild at have little battles. The winner per battle will get a prize! #4 PvP raids: Here we'd go into a Group or Ops and go onto PvP and just own. Of course we wouldn't want to spoil the whole game for other players, so we'll keep it clean and short.
If you're interested in our Guild, please join us or spread to word of our Guild!! The Boondock Saints, Europe Server, Nightmare Lands.

kuromeru
06.20.2012 , 04:00 PM | #5
Yawn.....
Kuromeru Tejina
||| Sith Lord |||
I'm so cold, a tauntaun would die.
SkunkCanyon, the longest running guild on the planet.

shudon
06.20.2012 , 05:45 PM | #6
I love the idea of server events, hope that continues to be part of the round up!

Tenceriker
06.20.2012 , 07:34 PM | #7
Blog posts about players having to invent fun to supplement the lack of endgame/fun content, this is new and interesting.
Relabeling future patches as Expansions, just like EA Louse said a year ago. Who got the last laugh?

Jonoku
06.20.2012 , 09:47 PM | #8
I want to nominate this thread, beware there will be spoilers but they are in spoiler tags. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=487348

Shingara
06.20.2012 , 11:04 PM | #9
I would like to nominate a thread, its been worked on by alot of people http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=433765
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

psi_overtake
06.21.2012 , 09:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by shudon View Post
I love the idea of server events, hope that continues to be part of the round up!
Same here - these kinds of things are always fun
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!