Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cons Male Voice

nartiuslightlord
06.18.2012 , 04:49 PM | #11
I hate the jedi consular voice. same with jedi knight which the voice reminds of those cheese ball buisness guys I worked for.
sounds like a cheesy buisness guy. was it me or did obi-wan have an english accent? why not jsut hire the guys who did empire side VO problem solved.
CE VIP

SWTOR Episode I - A New Meme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNDaG7YqaV4

Mordeguy
06.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #12
Haven't like it nearly as much as inquisitor (though some of the stuff they say is CHEEEESEY) but it grew on me, I'm used to it now.

SabreNova
06.19.2012 , 06:28 PM | #13
After playing a Counselor for myself, I can actually see how Nolan North fits into the role, but I'll admit its not his greatest work. IMO, he should have done the Smuggler so that he could go a bit more like Nate Drake or something, but overall i'd give it a 8 /10, which is not bad.
The Skysaber Legacy
Master Nihalus Master Akrizios
Agent BartonCaptain ThatchGladiator Novius

Zakaan
06.19.2012 , 11:24 PM | #14
The problem is having one extremely distinct voice cover tons of player conceived personalities. Neither the provided lines nor the actor's particular delivery will be able to fit. If you perceive your character as the dry, prudish, middle aged, scholar that the consular is, you'll perfectly be happy with it.