Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aaaaaand queues are back!

BoozCrooz
06.18.2012 , 09:29 PM | #11
I agree with all the sentiments here and just want to add my voice: THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

I welcomed the idea of voluntarily combining some servers and have been pleased with the thriving community and GTN on The Harbinger, but I'm shocked to find I have to wait in queue. With transfers being something you can actively control , and what I assume were careful decisions made about which servers would transfer to which, this should have been avoided. Its simple math. This is the equivalent of airlines overbooking flights, and it will have the same affect that phenomenon has had: it will mean you will lose people.

The people that are transferring their characters are your most invested subscribers. They've uprooted themselves to make the game better. If you reward your most committed customers with new special lines that make them wait 20 minutes to play a game they used to play instantly, you will LOSE them. There's no queues on Diablo III right now, I'll tell you that. Blizzard learned that lesson.

You need to fix this. Right frikking now.
Oona Nobuta, Solo!

Baelthor
06.18.2012 , 09:36 PM | #12
Some people just can't be happy.

GalacticKegger
06.18.2012 , 09:46 PM | #13
I played on both Jedi Covenant and Drooga's Pleasure Barge tonight. Both were a big red FULL when I logged into the game and neither had a queue of any kind. Both had 300+ in fleet, Jedi had 165 in Coruscant and Drooga's had 175 in Dromund Kaas. So they were pretty packed. Maybe it's isolated?
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Arlbo_Nabbins
06.18.2012 , 10:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Noyjitat View Post
I really hope so. Transferring from a low populated server to a server queue (and it's only monday night) is a bad thing.
Except that it is likely that people are logging on outside their normal play hours specifically to transfer and to give the new server a try. If this is happening then average population numbers should drop slightly over the next week as people return to their normal play patterns.

Qishari
06.19.2012 , 08:29 AM | #15
Hello,

We do have a thread in the General Discussion forum where you can discuss overcrowding of servers. Please feel free to continue your discussion in the ongoing thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=480320