Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.3 question?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Newyankalt
06.18.2012 , 04:12 PM | #1
I don't know if you guys would know this but is tomorrows update june 19 update 1.3? If not when will 1.3 come out?

Shingara
06.18.2012 , 04:13 PM | #2
Shakes magic 8 ball, answer says probably not.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

AllisonBerryman
06.18.2012 , 04:14 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Game Update 1.3 will not be deployed during the maintenance tonight. We haven't announced a date for it yet, so keep an eye on the dev tracker and the blog for updates and info!

Liokae
06.18.2012 , 04:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Shakes magic 8 ball, answer says probably not.
Time to change 8-Balls!

Sutaka
06.18.2012 , 04:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Game Update 1.3 will not be deployed during the maintenance tonight. We haven't announced a date for it yet, so keep an eye on the dev tracker and the blog for updates and info!
Communication like this is what the game needs, keep it up Allison.
Quote:
"We have very measurable statistics that tell us if people lose a certain number of Warzones in a row being stun locked by a team of Operatives, then that might be part of that, and they will be not as likely to re-subscribe."
Keep dreaming Georg, keep dreaming.

Shingara
06.18.2012 , 04:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Liokae View Post
Time to change 8-Balls!
why, it was correct.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Newyankalt
06.18.2012 , 04:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thanks it's good to have a solid answer from a bioware employee . I'm looking foward to the new group finder.

AidanLightwalker
06.18.2012 , 04:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutaka View Post
Communication like this is what the game needs, keep it up Allison.
Agreed. Thanks
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

Red-Dwarf
06.18.2012 , 04:23 PM | #9
Given the current version deployed on PTS still hasn't solved conversion of pre-1.3 augmented gear I'm not sure it's ready for live, hopefully that fix is just working through internal test servers now.

ThroneOfOP
06.18.2012 , 04:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Red-Dwarf View Post
Given the current version deployed on PTS still hasn't solved conversion of pre-1.3 augmented gear I'm not sure it's ready for live, hopefully that fix is just working through internal test servers now.
Ahh.. yes that is one issue I am eagerly waiting for more info on! Good to know it is being worked on and hopefully announced before deployment.