Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most played and least played class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Most played and least played class?

Valdos
06.18.2012 , 11:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
From what I experienced

most: senitals/marruaders
Least: scoundgrals

Alot of people -play inquistors as well another kinda least played class is powertech.
hahahahaha!!!
SWTOR ................... ..... GW2

Newyankalt
06.18.2012 , 03:48 PM | #12
Just saying I don't see that many power techs compared to other classes when I play

CallmeChuck
09.29.2012 , 10:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
Just saying I don't see that many power techs compared to other classes when I play
I have to agree, Not saying bounty hunters are the least played.. But they're definitely being pushed to the side by all the Mercenary's (On my server the Red Eclipse EU) every bounty hunter i come across is usually a Merc.

I tend to agree that the Operative is a class i rarely see anymore especially a DPS in WZ. I was leveling a BH PT until i witnessed them all being leveled so i switched back to my Op. I prefer playing the rarer class, makes me feel special ^_^.

Mirdthestrill
09.29.2012 , 11:24 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CallmeChuck View Post
I have to agree, Not saying bounty hunters are the least played.. But they're definitely being pushed to the side by all the Mercenary's (On my server the Red Eclipse EU) every bounty hunter i come across is usually a Merc.

I tend to agree that the Operative is a class i rarely see anymore especially a DPS in WZ. I was leveling a BH PT until i witnessed them all being leveled so i switched back to my Op. I prefer playing the rarer class, makes me feel special ^_^.
I've actually noticed the opposite. I see a lot of powertecs, but not many mercs. I see a lot of marauder/sents, followed by sorcerers, then jugg/guardians

Don't see many troopers at all, particularly vanguards, or many consulars, particularly shadows. Ops are rarer than snipers, but neither are common.
I <3 alts!

Voranis
09.29.2012 , 06:24 PM | #15
I'd be more interested in which spec people play most within the classes.

These figures, whether old data or not, don't tell you who's a tank/healer/dps within the class.
Save for those classes that only have one option.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

NumberZeroX
09.29.2012 , 08:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CallmeChuck View Post

I agree playing a rare class makes me feel good and special.
Why all the people on the forums be haten and all the players be playen

NumberZeroX
09.29.2012 , 08:27 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
I've actually noticed the opposite. I see a lot of powertecs, but not many mercs. I see a lot of marauder/sents, followed by sorcerers, then jugg/guardians

Don't see many troopers at all, particularly vanguards, or many consulars, particularly shadows. Ops are rarer than snipers, but neither are common.
The funny thing is all the servers Ive been on have different classes that are played more. For example I was on one server were sent. were everywhere. On another server there is not a lot of sent. and a ton of guardians. Its like that every time I switch servers or am on different servers.
Why all the people on the forums be haten and all the players be playen

DrewFromPhilly
09.30.2012 , 01:57 AM | #18
Eh, on shadowlands I see operatives all the time.

GARhenus
09.30.2012 , 09:33 PM | #19
operatives/scoundrels are the bane of my existence... specially if they're in pairs

insane burst and disabling capabilities... not crying OP over it tho since damn those chains can be hard to pull off

DunderMiff
10.03.2012 , 12:42 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
Don't see many troopers at all, particularly vanguards, or many consulars, particularly shadows.
You don't see many shadows because we are always cloaked the fact that you don't see many of us means we are doing our job well! But trust me, we are there, and although you may not see us, we see you 0_0