Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Razor Gaming Mouse....Where's my colour crystal code?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Razor Gaming Mouse....Where's my colour crystal code?

DarkkChaos
06.18.2012 , 03:17 PM | #1
Got my new mouse today - pretty nice looking too....curious - how does the color crystal code get generated? I registered my mouse via Razor.............but nothing?

Miss something???
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

Tmaybon
06.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #2
I have a razer naga and nothing was mentioned about a color crystal when I bought it. Where you told that you would get a code for buying it? And maybe you should put a ticket in to biowear in-game

Cleux
06.18.2012 , 03:36 PM | #3
I looked up the instructions on the razor website. Try this link.

http://www.razerzone.com/swtor

1) Launch Razer Synapse 2.0. If you do not have Razer Synapse 2.0, you can download it here.

2) Ensure your Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Gaming Peripheral is plugged in to your PC.

3) Click on “Generate Color Crystal Code” in the device’s configurator page.

The system will verify your product and generate a code that you can use to redeem your in-game Color Crystal.

Log in at www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com to redeem your Color Crystal with the generated code.

DarkkChaos
06.18.2012 , 04:01 PM | #4
Thank you - got the crystals!

Now, where the heck is the upgrade vendor on DK???????? I've googled, cannot find any info!! Only thing I found was that is the mod vendor....which I've been to an he has nothing!!!

DarkkChaos
06.18.2012 , 04:04 PM | #5
NVmd.....found her!! Lol...

Thank you for the help!

P-Chan
11.01.2012 , 08:47 PM | #6
I submitted a Ticket basically accusing them of False Advertising until they fix this issue. I did not spend $134 on a mouse that promised me an item (without an expiration date on the promotion) and not providing said item

scullzomben
11.01.2012 , 09:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
I submitted a Ticket basically accusing them of False Advertising until they fix this issue. I did not spend $134 on a mouse that promised me an item (without an expiration date on the promotion) and not providing said item
Did you follow this?

Quote: Originally Posted by Cleux View Post
I looked up the instructions on the razor website. Try this link.

http://www.razerzone.com/swtor

1) Launch Razer Synapse 2.0. If you do not have Razer Synapse 2.0, you can download it here.

2) Ensure your Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Gaming Peripheral is plugged in to your PC.

3) Click on “Generate Color Crystal Code” in the device’s configurator page.

The system will verify your product and generate a code that you can use to redeem your in-game Color Crystal.

Log in at www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com to redeem your Color Crystal with the generated code.
Because it is there.

Setsugetsuka
11.01.2012 , 09:24 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
Did you follow this?

Because it is there.
I went on the Synapse program and checked where it used to give you the code, the button's not there anymore.

AshlaBoga
11.01.2012 , 10:27 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post
I went on the Synapse program and checked where it used to give you the code, the button's not there anymore.
Strange. I just checked and it worked for me
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

P-Chan
11.02.2012 , 12:47 PM | #10
The button is not there for me... I have tried redownloading Synapse as well... and nothing.