Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Old Republic at E3 2012!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic at E3 2012!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.18.2012 , 01:50 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
“The future of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is incredibly bright”, according to Electronic Gaming Monthly, but they aren’t the only ones raving about the future of the galaxy far, far away. This year’s E3 in Los Angeles was an incredible experience, and everyone who saw the behind-closed-doors preview of upcoming content walked away impressed. Numerous gaming sites praised the content coming to The Old Republic, including GameTrailers, PC Gamer, and Shack News, and IGN even nominated the game for their “Best MMO of Show” E3 award!

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

GamewizX
06.18.2012 , 01:57 PM | #2
Hope E3 was a blast for anyone who was able to attend. Looking forward to seeing you guys down here for SDCC.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Veerlo
06.18.2012 , 01:59 PM | #3
Keep up the good work been here since the game was announced and I'm not going anywhere :-) can't wait to see this.game in 5 years and look back and all that's been done!
The Ässamite Legacy: Prophecy of the Five
Veerlo 55 Sorc | Akiam 55 Sniper | Olreev 52 PT
Alcifema 46 Guardian | Mäika 20 Shadow | Alfema 25 Commando

Arkerus
06.18.2012 , 02:02 PM | #4
It would be nice to get a bigger preview of what was shown behind closed doors.

I am looking forward to what is coming!
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Teefal
06.18.2012 , 02:03 PM | #5
Great to hear the good press. For myself and my wife, we're enjoying the game immensely and will stay subscribed for a long time. Great job with transfers and the 1.3 changes too.

And please ignore the forum haters, the one's with obviously active accounts that tear things down because they can.
Monassa Kasmar Nel'qen JUNG MA

Kourage
06.18.2012 , 02:08 PM | #6
Exactly how many are nominated and why state it if you didn't win it?
Planetside 2 clearly is the E3 winner.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

lexiekaboom
06.18.2012 , 02:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
Exactly how many are nominated and why state it if you didn't win it?
Planetside 2 clearly is the E3 winner.
Great to hear about the future! Too bad about the present though!

And with my pessimistic hat off, for what it's worth even a nomination as MMO of the show going to a game that's already released is unprecedented and a pretty big deal. They have every right to feel proud of that.

Ryofo
06.18.2012 , 02:25 PM | #8
Yep, they should fell good about being nominated now because I doubt they will even be at next years E3.

Cmdluke
06.18.2012 , 02:29 PM | #9
the presentation was cool. good to see Dallas Dickinson again. the video was cool and the new content was fun. we wiped trying out the new heroics cause no one was used to their characters lol.

the tauntaun pet was awesome and the Journal of Gnost Dural was one of the best pieces of swag I got this year. One of the main things I wanted out of the CE. Now I'm really glad I didn't pay all that money for it.
"The Force is a Balance between the Light and the Dark" - Qun'aris Sunnrider
Jedi Consular Balance Sage

adamqd
06.18.2012 , 02:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
“The future of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is incredibly bright”, according to Electronic Gaming Monthly, but they aren’t the only ones raving about the future of the galaxy far, far away.

I call Shenanigans

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!