Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CS-Droid please help

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jsmc
06.18.2012 , 08:33 AM | #1
Hello,

I "downgraded" my build and now have been seeing issues pop up that I have heard of, but never experienced. They seem like minor bugs although I'd like to know if this is a global issue or local to my client.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. When I get killed in a WZ my guy will lay there with a timer saying "45..44...43 seconds until respawn" and I can try to click on the "RETURN TO MEDCENTER" button that is normally for PvE(?). weird.

2. When playing PvP WZ with my Scoundrel or Gunslinger (one is lvl 16, the other lvl 19). I cannot go into "cover" if I am targeting an enemy. The red Flytext says something like "unknown effect present". When this happens, I need to target myself, go into cover, and then I can attack the enemy/defend our node.

I ran the repair cog on Thurs night to try that out, but the issues remain.

Ogada
06.18.2012 , 08:52 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi jsmc,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't already done so, I would ask that you submit a bug report with as much information as you can.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Thanks
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

jsmc
06.18.2012 , 08:56 AM | #3
Thanks for the reply. I have submitted bug reports.