Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any ways to freeze a account payment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Any ways to freeze a account payment?

Zunamii
06.18.2012 , 08:10 AM | #1
So I was wondering if there was a way to stop paying for the game, or even stop the game time so I can use the time I've spent another time?

It's just that I got big problems downloading swtor on my laptop and it would be a shame if the 30 days got wasted while I can't even play the game :/

I'm not good at explaining, but short I want to play another time with the playtime I've bought if that's possible

AndasKastor
06.18.2012 , 08:18 AM | #2
If you already have an active account and are talking about stopping in mid cycle I am pretty sure that the answer is "no".

It wouldn't hurt to contact customer service though.

Eillack
06.18.2012 , 08:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunamii View Post
So I was wondering if there was a way to stop paying for the game, or even stop the game time so I can use the time I've spent another time?

It's just that I got big problems downloading swtor on my laptop and it would be a shame if the 30 days got wasted while I can't even play the game :/

I'm not good at explaining, but short I want to play another time with the playtime I've bought if that's possible
No idea what you are even saying, contact CS is all I can say.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Zunamii
06.18.2012 , 08:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
No idea what you are even saying, contact CS is all I can say.
It's just my way of trying to explain my issue. can you tell me what CS stand for? :P

so say I've automaticaly paid for a subscription and can't play. then are there a way to push that subscription/gametime to later this year?