Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EMERGENCY! Must fix this issue please!!!

Sempronos
12.18.2011 , 04:16 PM | #1
I just ran through Esselense (sp?) quest on my Trooper with a couple of really nice lower level Jedi and after killing the droid boss, he dropped an orange Jedi robe. This is top gear and highly desirable. I thought I clicked greed and continued on, but apparently I had hit need and won the roll and the robe.

My two Jedi friends were quite angry and when I checked my bags I saw the robe. This item is useless to me, but I was unable to trade it to one of them. It is bound the moment you pick it up.

PLEASE when rolling on an item you cannot use, have a WARNING message come up telling you that the item you clicked "need" for is not usable and will bind to you, so a person such as myself can correct the error and decline.

I feel horrible to win this robe that I cannot equip or trade. Those two Jedi deserved it, and I wish there was a way to make sure you click greed not need. I understand I need to read and click properly, but in my rush I thought I had. Just add a 2nd warning to confirm. It would have saved them a lot of grief.

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!!!!
---- There is no Spoon ----

Methane
12.18.2011 , 04:27 PM | #2
I would prefer some form of "oh crap" timer on any item. Mark BoP's so that if you accidentally snag them, anyone else who was eligible to roll on it can be traded to for an hour or so.

ScorpioJonesy
12.18.2011 , 04:50 PM | #3
Having a cooldown similar to WoW of maybe an hour would be awesome for BoP items of course only to people who were in the instance at the time. It is one of the very few things I think the game is missing at the moment.

snooggums
12.18.2011 , 04:53 PM | #4
15 minutes is more than enough for an oops, make it longer and it just drags loot drama out.