Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make augment slots BoP

Toogeloo
06.16.2012 , 12:59 PM | #11
There is literally no reason to have a crew skill other than Biochem once you craft/have the items you want from the other professions anyways. Even then, Biochemists shouldn't be using Reuable items unless they are lazy anyways. Rakata reusables aren't the best stims/adrenals.

Crew Skills in this game are not nearly as good as Crafting has been done in other games.

Digital_Blade
06.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #12
Or you could just join a guild where you have multiple crafters benefiting everyone? In my raid team, i craft stims for everyone, and they craft gear for me. This exchange is what makes a community, and without community this game is nothing. So unless you feel like playing a single player game, try to find a guild that will get you off your period about biochemists being the evil scum that ruin this game because we're not.

fujeo-finel
06.16.2012 , 06:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayseven View Post
No, they shouldn't. It doesn't fix anything and does nothing but severely gimps anyone who doesn't have a crafter that can make augment slots. The idea is poorly thought out and useless since it accomplishes nothing.
It fixes the disparity between Biochem and the other crafting skills for endgame stats.

Grayseven
06.16.2012 , 11:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by fujeo-finel View Post
It fixes the disparity between Biochem and the other crafting skills for endgame stats.
No, it doesn't. Biochem will STILL have a disparity which would be even greater if people couldn't get augment slots on gear they wanted.

All making Augment adds BoP would do is not allow people to put slots on gear they want to wear because of the look of the item. It wouldn't make Biochem any less unbalanced than it already is. The only way to fix that imbalance is to make everything that is currently BoP in Biochem BoE so that everyone can use it without having Biochem.

You are trying to fix a problem by creating another problem.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

ScarletBlaze
06.16.2012 , 11:22 PM | #15
No it should not be BOP. A lot of crafters make things for guild members and I for one am one of them. BOP is not a smart idea.

Like someone else said guild tend to help one another out. In my guild we help one another out. If there is something I can make for them I will (and I don't charge guild members) and they do the same for me. Making BOP is not well thought out.

We even have a biochem that makes stims for us. She doesn't even bother with the reusable ones .
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30