Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Questions Problem.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Security Questions Problem.

darthkrakoz
12.18.2011 , 04:36 PM | #1
Hello, Now I have been trying to get a hold of customer service for awhile Now. They do not answer their phones, and the emails they send are devoid of any real information that could help solve my issue. I know the answer to all but one of my security questions, Now you would think they would allow you to answer one of the other 6 questions you had to put in, But no you must answer that one. Then when I email them about my issue, they say they cannot help me over email. Their Solution is to call them, which as most of you know IS IMPOSSIBLE. Now with the game 2 days away, some of us might have to miss out on play time, time that we paid for. A lot of us have been frustrated about the security measures that work against the user instead of for them. I ask you Bioware, How are you going to fix our problem? and how are you going to compensate us for the time we have wasted trying to get to your Customer service?
The World Continues to spin, while we contemplate every little sin, The universe continues to Grow, as every star loses its glow.