Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading bar is stuck about 50%

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Loading bar is stuck about 50%

Drowcon
12.15.2011 , 03:57 PM | #1
dont know if this has been discussed elsewhere (no search = fail), but when i went to travel off my starting world, the loading bar was stuck at 50%, i waited 30 mins before exiting and starting the game over, but now i can't even log in to my character, it does the same thing with the prologue screen
"All too easy..."

If you can't play a game because of graphics alone, you're a disgrace as a gamer.

Drowcon
12.16.2011 , 11:15 AM | #2
bump for a fix?
"All too easy..."

If you can't play a game because of graphics alone, you're a disgrace as a gamer.

Drowcon
12.17.2011 , 07:10 AM | #3
bumping again for a fix.
"All too easy..."

Taystee
12.17.2011 , 07:20 AM | #4
Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue on the Prologue loading screen for Troopers......

Drowcon
12.18.2011 , 04:12 PM | #5
lastest patched seemed to fix it (for me), or the issue just fixed itself over time
"All too easy..."

draxtar
12.18.2011 , 04:12 PM | #6
Try the link in my signature, hope it helps.

Summup of big threads, check it out.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=43860

Zhiroc
12.18.2011 , 04:23 PM | #7
I had something like this happen. What I noticed was that I couldn't get any application that used sound to work. I guess that the previous incarnation of SWTOR had locked up the graphics s/w or h/w (it's only ever happened to me twice, and only since starting to play the game, beta included).

So, try an app, any app, that makes sound. You Tube in a browser, for example. If that doesn't work, then it could be this issue. A reboot of my system cleared it.