Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm back ;>

Elrathion
06.14.2012 , 02:56 PM | #1
Started playing sage again after gettin my operative full warhero ;> Lets show the world that sages > all ;p

Khevar
06.14.2012 , 04:56 PM | #2
Woot! Git'r'done!

eventidephoenix
06.14.2012 , 10:43 PM | #3
This thread should read "a new hope"

Welcome back

Helig
06.14.2012 , 11:21 PM | #4
Be prepared to get charged by 5 Marauders simultaneously and torn apart within 2 GCDs on a regular basis.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Elrathion
06.15.2012 , 02:55 AM | #5
I admit I'll miss my crouch for sure ;> Then Again I don't miss not having sprint & knockback :P

once I get fully into the groove again I'll start being more active in the community again w guides and helping people. It's rather nice being the underdog, when I played operative heals it was like I was having a red flag on my face each time I popped up

Elrathion
06.15.2012 , 02:56 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by eventidephoenix View Post
This thread should read "a new hope"

Welcome back
Thank you This community has always been close to my heart, and now that I'm on the Fatman, I can share the joy w more sages ^^

Curmedy
06.15.2012 , 09:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrathion View Post
Thank you This community has always been close to my heart, and now that I'm on the Fatman, I can share the joy w more sages ^^
Please try and post vids of you in 1v1 situations. Many people don't have any hope when it comes to the dps Sage's PvP capabilities.

AdamLKvist
06.15.2012 , 10:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Curmedy View Post
Please try and post vids of you in 1v1 situations. Many people don't have any hope when it comes to the dps Sage's PvP capabilities.
He could be kiting people to infinity and totally outplay each and evey player in this game but that would not remove the fact that the sage is only viable to DPS in pve now, and even there they would rather have something else.

The damage simply isnt there for PvP, there ARE better alternatives (ranged dps role - gunslingers so much better), and if you bring a sage for utility you bring a healing sage with spamming bubbles.

Welcome back though!
The Forgotten Legacy
Ancestry/Mythology
TOFN

eventidephoenix
06.16.2012 , 01:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Curmedy View Post
nope don't post 1v1 stuff, post how to shake off multiples :-) I benefitted most from your advice the last time :-D

unfortunately I have stopped pvp because I cannot afford resprc cost and playing in a pve spec is close to impossible :-/