Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite planet storyline?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite planet storyline?

Lavariusstar
06.14.2012 , 08:31 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by sullysmith View Post
Imp Hoth and Imp Tat were my faves
Least favorite was Nar Shadda, story was ok but the planet itself is horrible.
Both sides?
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

Elfindreams
06.15.2012 , 10:34 AM | #32
Belsavis, hands down.

Why: Each of the stories I have done so far (Agent, Consular, Inquisitor) have tied into the overarching story on Belsavis and each gives a unique point of view into it and (sometimes very galaxy-shattering) revelations that go further to explain it and elaborate on it.

I was particularly floored by the Inquisitor one. Great story, great reveal.
The Jade Legacy Ebon Hawk
[Nova Imperium] [The Crescent Order]

TheAdams
06.15.2012 , 12:18 PM | #33
Corellia FTW. We 50's gotta admit that was one of the best planets for end of story. ;p. Along with Voss.
Zooiee, 50 Sage-Droogas Pleasure Barge
Ahraa, 50 gunslinger PEWPEW
END GAMES FOOO LYFEE BROOO.

Elfindreams
06.15.2012 , 02:38 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by TheAdams View Post
Corellia FTW. We 50's gotta admit that was one of the best planets for end of story. ;p. Along with Voss.
Dunno, Corellia seemed arbitrarily badly laid out, too much stuff too far away from either a quicktravel point or speeder, quests set as far away from each other as possible and way too many mobs in between. Almost like it was designed to slow you down just as you see the end.
The Jade Legacy Ebon Hawk
[Nova Imperium] [The Crescent Order]

Lavariusstar
06.15.2012 , 05:37 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfindreams View Post
Dunno, Corellia seemed arbitrarily badly laid out, too much stuff too far away from either a quicktravel point or speeder, quests set as far away from each other as possible and way too many mobs in between. Almost like it was designed to slow you down just as you see the end.
maybe
The Last Squadron

clearsighted
06.15.2012 , 06:03 PM | #36
Imperial Taris...not even close.

Lavariusstar
06.15.2012 , 09:57 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by clearsighted View Post
Imperial Taris...not even close.
True I guess
The Last Squadron

Ampistie
06.16.2012 , 04:51 PM | #38
I disagree, for me Imp Corellia was the fastest planet.
Don't be afraid of the dark, Jedi. Even in the light you won't see us coming.

Rashne
06.16.2012 , 05:05 PM | #39
Belsavis, hands down.

Why: Each of the stories I have done so far (Agent, Consular, Inquisitor) have tied into the overarching story on Belsavis and each gives a unique point of view into it and (sometimes very galaxy-shattering) revelations that go further to explain it and elaborate on it.

I was particularly floored by the Inquisitor one. Great story, great reveal.
This is actually a great point. Belsavis has a fantastic story. Bioware did a great job tying in the planet arc in subtle or overt ways with each class (at least the ones I've done so far). Would love to see more like this.
The Eirene Legacy of Corellian Run
December 13th, 2011 Early Access Collectors Edition
Rashne - 50 Shadow : Andreas - 50 Vanguard : Ceridor - 50 Sentinel : Kara'th - 50 Assassin : Rycerk - 50 Sniper

Morlaak
06.17.2012 , 02:07 PM | #40
Probably Rep Corellia. I actually kinda liked one of the Quesh storylines too, but I don't remember which one.

Mention of honor to the first part of Imperial Hoth, because of the Chiss captain (The rest of the storyline is "meh")