Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fenix_TLB
06.15.2012 , 09:35 AM | #3791
Yeah I dont understand why the lowest of the low pop servers haven't been moved ....
Darais-Fenix - Lvl 50 Sentinel (Corellian Run)
Fe'nix - Lvl 50 Dark Guardian (Jedi Covenant)

danpen
06.15.2012 , 09:36 AM | #3792
Quote: Originally Posted by Fenix_TLB View Post
Yeah I dont understand why the lowest of the low pop servers haven't been moved ....
What do you mean that they will be moved.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

MCesca
06.15.2012 , 09:36 AM | #3793
Quote: Originally Posted by danpen View Post
Can you tell me what you mean thank you.
I got moved yesterday. Just wishing you all luck that you get moved too.

NotSevv
06.15.2012 , 09:37 AM | #3794
Quote: Originally Posted by Fenix_TLB View Post
So I can put more orokeet eggs in my bags then post a ss on the forums to cause mass out cry.
Viral (Corellian Run)
It burns when I PvP (Prophecy of the Five) GM

konstan
06.15.2012 , 09:37 AM | #3795
They will get it all sorted but they can not get it done right away can they.
Its not right away, today is the 5th day.

Also, i am not asking them to "get it done right away", although that would be nice.

I am asking them to communicate. They have people whose sole responsibility is to communicate. Post something like "we are going to do more transfers today, we do not know when". Or "we are not going to do any more transfers till Monday".
"Good relations with the wookies I have"

JovethGonzalez
06.15.2012 , 09:38 AM | #3796 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you all that overnight population shifts and rate of transfers will affect the opening of origin servers on a day to day basis. What this means is that, while we've been able to open several servers over the past few days, the cadence for opening them will undoubtedly be different each day. Rest assured that I'll post here when I have a fresh update.

Satans_Puppet
06.15.2012 , 09:38 AM | #3797
Quote: Originally Posted by Daethlok View Post
so for the next 12 hours if your on a server with only 10 people on fleet, you might as well log off and go play something else until tomorrow and pray that your not exluded then too =(
They can only do so many at a time and they have to monitor what's been happening on servers that people have transferred to.

I'm still waiting, I'm hoping mine's announced in the next batch but we'll have to wait and see... Hopefully they'll pop people on overtime to work over the weekend but if it doesn't happen today might have to wait until monday
SINDAR
Hidden Beks - <The Brotherhood of X> having fun on PvP and PVE Content!

xandax
06.15.2012 , 09:40 AM | #3798
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you all that overnight population shifts and rate of transfers will affect the opening of origin servers on a day to day basis. What this means is that, while we've been able to open several servers over the past few days, the cadence for opening them will undoubtedly be different each day. Rest assured that I'll post here when I have a fresh update.
Meaning that we shouldn't expect to play this weekend unless already moved because you need to "monitor" the situation.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

curtkram
06.15.2012 , 09:40 AM | #3799
They will get it all sorted but they can not get it done right away can they.
Of course they can get it done right away. Well, maybe they can't finish all of the servers right away, but they can post on here to say 'hi' right away. There are hundreds of people posting here showing them how, and giving opinions too. All they have to do is post "Hi. Sorry I didn't stop by until a quarter to 11, but I'm really hung over. We looked at that data we keep talking about, and it turns out we really screwed the pooch this time. Can't say much else for the time being until the panic in the office subsides a little."

edit to say Joveth posted while I was typing this, so thanks for stopping by

NotSevv
06.15.2012 , 09:41 AM | #3800
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
I'm sorry Joveth, I am trying not to be a dick really I am but too bad. You have left some of the worst populated servers to die more, my guild is hurting because of it. This sorry we moved higher pop servers now you wait ******** is getting old, atleast give us a time frame of when the first one will be like 1-2 hours 3-4 hours etc so we can go do other ****.
Viral (Corellian Run)
It burns when I PvP (Prophecy of the Five) GM