Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eanelinea
06.12.2012 , 08:11 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
I wish to participate!

Characters:
Adris Westan, my male Sniper
Brei'yu Kodrevas, my female Operative
Kaliyo
Vector

Minor end of Chapter 3 spoiler and perhaps a relationship pairing spoiler.

Spoiler
Oh man, I busted a gut! I damn near died at the threat Vector repeated the fem!agent would do. Too too Awesome! Is your op married/dating Vector? Or did she pass him up? Mine did...married him that is.

You guys are cracking me up with the crack. Keep those crack fics coming! =D
KOTFE Companion romance love letters. THE FEELS!!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Morgani
06.12.2012 , 09:27 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Oh man, I busted a gut! I damn near died at the threat Vector repeated the fem!agent would do. Too too Awesome! Is your op married/dating Vector? Or did she pass him up? Mine did...married him that is.

You guys are cracking me up with the crack. Keep those crack fics coming! =D

Thanks!

My head canon involves both my male and female counterparts of each class. For my IAs Westan was the one who went through the Chapters and Brei was an extra companion brought in for a certain job. At this moment in the canon, Brei and Westan have a history that's closed, he one-night-standed with Kaliyo and romanced Temple. Vector is interested in my female Op but he hasn't made his move and Brei is really very unobservant when it comes to her personal life so she doesn't see Vector yet.

In game you better bet she romanced Vector. My favorite romance behind Jorgan.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

iamthehoyden
06.13.2012 , 03:39 PM | #83
Second submission for the week...technically I started this one first, but it's long and a bit more on the serious side which always takes more editing. This one came out of trying to make sense of how my JK and her parents would have reacted to the end of Act 2.

Nosce Te Ipsum
Jedi Knight/Trooper (major spoilers for JK end of Act 2)

Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

elliotcat
06.13.2012 , 03:55 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Second submission for the week...technically I started this one first, but it's long and a bit more on the serious side which always takes more editing. This one came out of trying to make sense of how my JK and her parents would have reacted to the end of Act 2.

Nosce Te Ipsum
Jedi Knight/Trooper (major spoilers for JK end of Act 2)

Spoiler
Awww, this is sweet! idk why but I'm such a sucker for stories about awesome adoptive parents.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Eanelinea
06.13.2012 , 04:42 PM | #85
I'm waiting for the day when we can play Cathar and get more character slots. I'm a sucker for blood kids. I know, I know. no guarantee Cathar/Humans can mate and make offspring, but in my head they can! =D

Taalbert
06.14.2012 , 12:08 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Evil Lids

Trooper - extremely minor relationship spoilers

Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
Oh man I am so behind on reading this thread - but this particular one really made me giggle! The jar...lol.

Now to go read the rest of the thread! Nice work guys, am loving this entire thread!
Rawr.

elliotcat
06.14.2012 , 08:05 PM | #87
Been working on my SI, and wondering how she might be connected to my other characters...then I got an idea!

Characters: Meenah Doesn't-Have-A-Last-Name-Yet (Twi'lek SI), Ayang Cardani (Mirialan smuggler). This time Meenah is the narrator.
Spoilers: None
Prompt: Allies

Spoiler

~DISCLAIMER~ Meenah's name is from a webcomic; I know, I'm bad.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Eanelinea
06.14.2012 , 08:26 PM | #88
Quick fyi. Finishing up a quite long story that hopefully fits with the Allies theme. It's crack of course, I suck at too serious fiction.

elliotcat
06.14.2012 , 09:02 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Quick fyi. Finishing up a quite long story that hopefully fits with the Allies theme. It's crack of course, I suck at too serious fiction.
NP, I have to work tomorrow till 1:30 so the prompt probably won't change until around 2:30 central.

Eanelinea
06.14.2012 , 09:04 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
NP, I have to work tomorrow till 1:30 so the prompt probably won't change until around 2:30 central.
I probably won't be home until around 730-8pm est. So, if this is posted after you've posted this week's new challenge, just pretend it's the day before. lol But I'm hoping to at least finish this. It's almost 2k words right now and doesn't want to end yet. Stupid plot bunnies humping my forehead. lol