Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers that have not been chosen so far!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Servers that have not been chosen so far!

actorman
06.14.2012 , 04:43 PM | #1
See page 5 for the most updated list as of Monday June 18th!

actorman
06.14.2012 , 04:48 PM | #2
Grrrrr there are only 7 west coast left and mine would be one of them! Lol, I'm okay with waiting. Just excited.

Lithy
06.14.2012 , 05:45 PM | #3
Asia-pacific was opened later and done proper, I do not believe they will be receiving more free transfers, they had theirs already.
Lithium
Imperial Sniper

The Hartshotte Legacy
Tallianna, Gunslinger

bawker
06.14.2012 , 06:05 PM | #4
My "original" four characters are on Firaxan Shark . . .I know that's not going to roll to Ebon Hawk (as my other four did yesterday; I re-rolled on Lord Adraas a few weeks ago and moved 'em without issue over to EH).

Waiting for the "wherever you want to go" round of transfers (paid, I suppose . . .although it really shouldn't be at first due to the re-rollers who are trapped between servers now like me) in the future to get them off and everyone onto Ebon Hawk as one big RP-PvE family. :smile:

Cuspin
06.14.2012 , 06:10 PM | #5
For US west you are missing Hyperspace cannon on your list. Still not chosen.

actorman
06.14.2012 , 06:16 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuspin View Post
For US west you are missing Hyperspace cannon on your list. Still not chosen.
Okay, I'll update.

Anarchistic
06.14.2012 , 06:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithy View Post
Asia-pacific was opened later and done proper, I do not believe they will be receiving more free transfers, they had theirs already.
Problem is, the Asia/Pacific transfers were only for people that created characters from a certain date (February if I remember properly). There were no servers at that times mentioned there are still people that created characters after the shut off date stuck on the (unofficial) designated U.S. servers so, hopefully they too will be able to transfer to the Asia/Pacific servers some time soon.
P.S.
Just found some of the requirements

To qualify for free character transfers, players must meet the following requirements by Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 5:01PM EDT, 7:01PM NZDT, 2:01PM HKT, 2:01PM SGT:

You specified that your country is Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, or Singapore during your account registration process.

_Zorth_
06.14.2012 , 06:19 PM | #8
You are missing the PvE EU server "Sith'ari".
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

IronjawSam
06.14.2012 , 06:25 PM | #9
Our server Thana Vesh best get chosen or 90 pct of Empire side will quit....its been talked about in general. No one is re-rolling guys!! Were all quitting if we get passed over. Don't let that happen.
Sambucca LVL 50 Sith Marauder, Maccloud LVL 50 Sniper, Deezel LVL 50 Powertech, Arieola LVL 50 sorcerer, Sammbucca LVL 50 Commando(Pub side)

Blackardin
06.14.2012 , 07:49 PM | #10
Hey, thanks for the list, bud. I was wondering how many east coast servers were left while waiting on mine.

Appreciate it.
May the Schwartz be with you....