Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Daethlok
06.14.2012 , 04:22 PM | #3521
so for the next 12 hours if your on a server with only 10 people on fleet, you might as well log off and go play something else until tomorrow and pray that your not exluded then too =(

reagan_youth
06.14.2012 , 04:23 PM | #3522
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
We're not done with opening up server transfers. In one of my previous posts, I said:

What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next.

We opened up many servers at the beginning of this process and only a few remain to be opened up for transfers. You will see us opening more up tomorrow and into next week. We understand that everyone is excited to transfer, but we do have to see how each day's transfers affect server populations in order to open up more origin servers each day.

Yet you couldn't merge the last two PVP East servers?

Xsorus
06.14.2012 , 04:25 PM | #3523
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
We're not done with opening up server transfers. In one of my previous posts, I said:

What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next.

We opened up many servers at the beginning of this process and only a few remain to be opened up for transfers. You will see us opening more up tomorrow and into next week. We understand that everyone is excited to transfer, but we do have to see how each day's transfers affect server populations in order to open up more origin servers each day.

It's not excitement mate, It's bloody wanting to play a freakin game we spent money on, How much server information do you need on the last 2 PVP eastern servers? Just flip a bloody coin and merge us. You're already month's late on the server transfers, And you're taking your sweet time screwing up the process even more. No one likes paying for an MMORPG without the MM part, and your game isn't exactly stellar on the RPG part.

Davirkid
06.14.2012 , 04:25 PM | #3524
Quote: Originally Posted by reagan_youth View Post
Yet you couldn't merge the last two PVP East servers?
And some EU PVE server

Xsorus
06.14.2012 , 04:26 PM | #3525
Quote: Originally Posted by Daethlok View Post
so for the next 12 hours if your on a server with only 10 people on fleet, you might as well log off and go play something else until tomorrow and pray that your not exluded then too =(
That's basically what it comes down to, Bioware is telling us to go play something else...Which I have to tell ya, isn't going to work out for them.

Indicah
06.14.2012 , 04:27 PM | #3526
Quote: Originally Posted by Carvetor View Post
Mind Trick will be the LAST server to transfer because I play on it and I must be be freaking cursed..This sucks I want to play so much as the game was intended, with plenty of others. Looks like that will be at least a few more days.
As a fellow Mind Trickster...I feel your pain.
|i7 920 d0|Asus P6T Delux v2|24GB G.Skil RipJaws RAM|Corsair HX850 PSU|Asus ATi 7970 3 gig vid card|Corsair M4 system HD|WD Caviar Black 7,200 RPM media drive|dual Samsung SyncMaster 2343bmx 23 monitors, each at 2048x1152|

Leggomy
06.14.2012 , 04:28 PM | #3527
Quote: Originally Posted by Xsorus View Post
It's not excitement mate, It's bloody wanting to play a freakin game we spent money on, How much server information do you need on the last 2 PVP eastern servers? Just flip a bloody coin and merge us. You're already month's late on the server transfers, And you're taking your sweet time screwing up the process even more. No one likes paying for an MMORPG without the MM part, and your game isn't exactly stellar on the RPG part.
I agree with this man. They keep acting like this is some huge favor they are doing us. How much more data do you need about Darth Bandon. Go look at it. Nothing has changed in months.

Kourage
06.14.2012 , 04:29 PM | #3528
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanxx
There is no evidence to support cap increases, those that rerolled on Fatman have left.

There's 290 people on Imperial Fleet of Canderous Ordo, yet it says "Standard". Clearly the cap went up.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Xsorus
06.14.2012 , 04:30 PM | #3529
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
I agree with this man. They keep acting like this is some huge favor they are doing us. How much more data do you need about Darth Bandon. Go look at it. Nothing has changed in months.
I bloody know, how many times have I read some Bioware dev talk about "Oh we know you're excited" ..No...Excitement is not how i would describe 20 or less people on the fleet for over a month...Excitement is not how I would describe queue's not popping for an entire bloody day.

I tell you what, This is about as exciting as Mass Effect 3 ending and it breaking my Xbox360..That's how excited I am.

Azabache
06.14.2012 , 04:31 PM | #3530
I hereby request a migration from Luka Sene