Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

mk-7 augment slot

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mpcunlimited
06.13.2012 , 05:11 PM | #1
In the patch notes there is a mentioning about mk-7 augment kits/slots? I thought Mk-6 was the best augment slot that could be made?

EricJS
06.13.2012 , 05:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by mpcunlimited View Post
In the patch notes there is a mentioning about mk-7 augment kits/slots? I thought Mk-6 was the best augment slot that could be made?
As I understand it, MK-6 is for up to Grade 22 (pre-raiding) augments, Mk-7 would be for the augments that drop while raiding. I haven't played on the PTS, so I could be wrong.

JoeeyyMagzz
06.13.2012 , 06:05 PM | #3
MK-6 is for all level 50 augments. If there is such a thing as MK-7, then it will not be in this patch. My assumption is that since they made MK-6 augment slot blue, then there will be a MK-7 that is purple and will potentially have 2 augment slots. Again, I'm going to assume here that MK-7 will not be actually in the game until 1.4 releases with the new tier of Operations.

Edit: I think that's a typo because everyone that I have been crafting with on the PTS has not heard of MK-7's. We have not done HM EC though, so maybe MK-7's are a drop from HM EC and you can only slot augment 25's in MK-7's. I don't think that is the case though because MK-6 specifically state that they allow for equipping of all level 50 augments.

Edit 2: Also, you cannot purchase MK-7 Slot Augmentation, only MK-1-6. Now I definitely think it's a typo.

Talorra
06.14.2012 , 09:55 AM | #4
Augments do not drop in HM EC on live, and I see nothing in the PTS notes that adds them.

Either a typo, or prep for a higher grade that is coming in the future.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Dantharghan
06.14.2012 , 03:42 PM | #5
typo... some patch notes/updates mention Mk 1-6 and some mention mk 2-7... on PTS there is ONLY mk 1-6.
There is no mk 7 at the moment.

Just ignore it.

Alxandria
06.14.2012 , 04:09 PM | #6
Either a typo, old notes, or something that isn't being implemented yet (i.e Mk7 are in the system, but they won't go live for a few months, but as they make changes, they are updating the asset on their end and someone forgot the item isn't testlive yet.)

DavidHunt
06.14.2012 , 05:49 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Augment slots used to go up to MK-7. They now only go up to MK-6.