Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't transfer the rest of my alts on Rubat?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I can't transfer the rest of my alts on Rubat?

AceMcVeer
06.14.2012 , 01:30 PM | #1
So I prepped two of my characters and transferred them from Rubat Crystal to Ebon Hawk. I had to check the mail and whatnot on my others so I didn't transfer them yesterday. Now when I go in to do it it says that the Ebon Hawk is unavailable and there is nowhere else to transfer them. I only had one day to do it?

Kubernetic
06.14.2012 , 01:44 PM | #2
I haven't transferred any of them yet, but all of my characters are showing as eligible for transfer over from Rubat Crystal to Ebon Hawk.

If you are still being locked out somehow, and select a character and the Ebon Hawk destination does not show up, and you can't click "Next" at the bottom, then you probably should call the customer service number and find out what's going on.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

Noviru
06.14.2012 , 01:48 PM | #3
Hello AceMcVeer,

As stated by Online Community Manager Joveth Gonzalez in Character Transfer, Server Population and You:
Quote:
Additionally, players need not worry about rushing to transfer as free character transfers between selected servers will remain available for as long as it is needed to help balance server populations naturally. Rest assured that if we ever decide to stop this free character transfer service, players will be given plenty of advanced notice.
If you are experiencing an issue with the character transfer service, you need to contact Customer Service, which is why we have moved your thread to the Customer Service forum.

Thank you!