Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

freeze subscription

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OnlyAJedi
06.14.2012 , 07:56 AM | #1
hi

i'm leaving with an expedtion into the jungle for a month and i still have more than 25 days of subscription. I believe it is from the "free month"-gift. Since i won't be able to play for over a month i was wondering if it is possible to "freeze" my account or something and postpone my subscription days; meaning i can't play this month because my account is frozen but after i activate it i still have some days left. Its just because i have so many days left it really is a waste
The Force is everywhere but you cannot see it. The Force is priceless but you cannot buy it. The Force is awesome but, no wait, The Force is just awesome May The Force be with you

Speire
06.14.2012 , 08:02 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi OnlyAJedi,

You should contact us by phone for such a query related to your subscription. You can reach us at the following numbers :
  • USA, Canada: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
  • Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 * using a landline or mobile phone, or 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867) using your VoIP service (such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.).

Please also make sure your shots are up to date

Thanks.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

ViridisDraco
06.14.2012 , 08:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OnlyAJedi View Post
hi

i'm leaving with an expedtion into the jungle for a month and i still have more than 25 days of subscription. I believe it is from the "free month"-gift. Since i won't be able to play for over a month i was wondering if it is possible to "freeze" my account or something and postpone my subscription days; meaning i can't play this month because my account is frozen but after i activate it i still have some days left. Its just because i have so many days left it really is a waste
good luck with your expedition! take your blaster with you!
Tsarthai - Jedi Guardian - Officer of "Operation Edge"- The Progenitor
Quote: Originally Posted by Fornix View Post
Don't expect reason or logic to apply here, this is just one of the forms of SWTOR endgame:
- Flashpoints - Operations - Space - PvP - Forum ranting & trolling

OnlyAJedi
06.14.2012 , 10:10 AM | #4
hehe, thx guys! i prepared myself by getting my biochem up till 400
The Force is everywhere but you cannot see it. The Force is priceless but you cannot buy it. The Force is awesome but, no wait, The Force is just awesome May The Force be with you

StefTheJedi
06.14.2012 , 01:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OnlyAJedi View Post
hehe, thx guys! i prepared myself by getting my biochem up till 400
mmm... as long u won't forget my present ( a monkey plz, they are awesome)

But now I must say farewell, and may the force guide you through the jungle in peace.
The force, a powerful weapon, but do u know how to wield it?

GalenDurron
06.14.2012 , 01:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by StefTheJedi View Post
mmm... as long u won't forget my present ( a monkey plz, they are awesome)

But now I must say farewell, and may the force guide you through the jungle in peace.
They bite

Side note to the OP: Stay safe and have fun!
There is no emotion (except Love, that's ok); there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force.