Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KimiLysette
06.14.2012 , 01:38 PM | #3121
Quote: Originally Posted by Taoretas View Post
Amen, TOFN is the most worthless Community i've ever seen, You get a full ingore list and loads of report tickets in matter of days, It's insulting and BW should honestly clear out the dead waste. Seems it's time to Restart a new toon on PvE or stop playing.
+1 Do not put Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy with ToFN, make either Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy a destination server.

Keymod
06.14.2012 , 01:38 PM | #3122
Quote: Originally Posted by Festeringevil View Post
They should just put us all together!!
Dont forget about The Razor we would come
Buzzbrad - The Shadowlands From The Razor - Mercenary
DDE VIP

xandax
06.14.2012 , 01:38 PM | #3123
Well - all this waiting around beating the bush until I find out what happens to my server isn't exactly instilling any sort of desire in me to log on and play the game on a lowly populated server.

The people moved might get to enjoy the game now, but remember the many of us still stuck in no-mans land. So before thanking for 'patience' and 'understanding', information is the key to earning that 'patience' and 'understanding' and this not knowing anything .... we'll that's not information.

I simply like to know when it's estimated that I should bother to log on to the game again if wanting to play with other people and not do a single player game.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Elfindreams
06.14.2012 , 01:38 PM | #3124
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.
Perhaps would it be possible for you to let us in on some of the things you are considering when making the decision. I think people would be more comfortable knowing the pieces/decisions that you have to juggle to make it all work. They might be still unhappy about being some of the last, but at least they would have some insight as to why it takes so long.
The Jade Legacy Ebon Hawk
[Nova Imperium] [The Crescent Order]

lkrzeminski
06.14.2012 , 01:39 PM | #3125
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.
Do something with Basilisk Droid - 11 people on Fleet at the moment

Stevlol
06.14.2012 , 01:39 PM | #3126
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfindreams View Post
Perhaps would it be possible for you to let us in on some of the things you are considering when making the decision. I think people would be more comfortable knowing the pieces/decisions that you have to juggle to make it all work. They might be still unhappy about being some of the last, but at least they would have some insight as to why it takes so long.
As much as all of us would love that, there are too many Forum Sharks who would tear BW to pieces, as if they don't look for reasons to already. The people at BW don't deserve that.
http://www.youtube.com/stevlul
"To experience oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, and to express myself honestly, now that is very hard to do."
Fired-Brutalize

Siorac
06.14.2012 , 01:40 PM | #3127
Quote: Originally Posted by KimiLysette View Post
+1 Do not put Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy with ToFN, make either Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy a destination server.
You'd have the population of three dying servers. Which would equal a dead server pretty soon.

After transferring 17 servers to ToFN, Bioware have little choice but to allow the remaining three to go there, too.

KimiLysette
06.14.2012 , 01:40 PM | #3128
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
Thanks for atleast communicating. It's frustrating waiting to see if you get chosen, especially like myself am on one of the last 3 EU PvP servers, just wondering if were going to Tomb which is pretty full or being brought together with the other 2 to make a pretty.small population in comparison to others.
With either Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy being a destination we won't be a pretty small population. Most of the players on my friends list are just taking a break until the server transfers take place. They did not want to Reroll on ToFN because that don't like that servers community.

Hopefully Bioware will set either Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy as a destination server so that our players come back.

You also need to remember 1.3 will have lots of players come back for ranked warzones etc.

StefanInter
06.14.2012 , 01:41 PM | #3129
No EU server transfers today. Being ignored isn't nice...
SWTOR

Aerythe
06.14.2012 , 01:41 PM | #3130
I understand the caution and the care that BW is using to make the transfers and I do appreciate it. I also get why they don't give us a real schedule as to when and where we might be moving. However, even if we could get a hint., it would go a long way to making things easier. Something along the lines of "The following servers will be origins in the next batch." They don't have to say when the next batch is or even where, but knowing we are next would be helpful. Knowing we are not next would be even more helpful. Or even the next two batches.

This probably only impacts the large guilds who need to have officers on the new server, with the guild reformed and ready for invites asap. Still, it would free those officers up, so they weren't having to constantly monitor what's going on.

Thanks for reading this.
Aerythe - OTG Empire Chapter Leader
OLD TIMERS GUILD
Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama......All About The Fun