Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stevlol
06.14.2012 , 01:30 PM | #3091
I don't want to read too much into something that's nothing, but....

"@Joveth we've said several times that this is a gradual process and that we'd be monitoring populations. We're not done yet."

27 minutes ago.
http://www.youtube.com/stevlul
"To experience oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, and to express myself honestly, now that is very hard to do."
Fired-Brutalize

AllisonBerryman
06.14.2012 , 01:30 PM | #3092 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SalBasss View Post
True, but he also announced yesterday's last wave as being the last wave of the day.
As soon as we have more information, we'll let you know. Thank you all for your patience today! We're continuing to monitor the process and appreciate your understanding!

L-RANDLE
06.14.2012 , 01:31 PM | #3093
Quote: Originally Posted by Davirkid View Post
Why not more EU server
There are more NA servers than EU ones, so they are trying to "catch-up" the NA ones. They were neck-n-neck until yesterday. Remaining EU might get the shaft til tomorrow/next week..
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

kmufc
06.14.2012 , 01:31 PM | #3094
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
As soon as we have more information, we'll let you know. Thank you all for your patience today! We're continuing to monitor the process and appreciate your understanding!
And yet still, you tease us without telling us a YES OR NO?

pantalaimona
06.14.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3095
Does anyone knows if they will be doing EU servers today?

Xiahoufig
06.14.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3096
Quote: Originally Posted by SalBasss View Post
True, but he also announced yesterday's last wave as being the last wave of the day.
Yep, which would make my guess of one more group for today correct. For the wrong reason, but still correct. There aren't that many servers left in the EU and NA that need to be adressed. Just a bit longer now...
The Valakut Legacy- The Shadowlands
Hessero 55 Operative (Concealment now and forever)
Ma'ssar'tau 35 Gunslinger (Boom baby)

Belaeren
06.14.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3097
Quote: Originally Posted by Aquanatah View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if SMS is one of the last ones to go.

Although it's populations are in the gutter, both sides still have small PVE guilds that are in Denova. They are literally the only thing that has kept the server semi-alive these last few months.

It's just sad that it used to be on of the best PVE servers until it fell apart after 1.2.
What annoys me is that Sith Meditation Sphere (SMS) was a pre-launch server. Bioware selected the server for our guild before launch in the guild pre-deployment days. So why leave it until last? Unlike others who may have picked their server themselves, Bioware self-selected SMS. So why leave us hanging now?

- Belessar

AllisonBerryman
06.14.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3098 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by kmufc View Post
And yet still you tease us without telling us a YES OR NO?
I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.

Keymod
06.14.2012 , 01:33 PM | #3099
Quote: Originally Posted by kmufc View Post
And yet still, you tease us without telling us a YES OR NO?
I know we can only wait
Buzzbrad - The Shadowlands From The Razor - Mercenary
DDE VIP

KimiLysette
06.14.2012 , 01:34 PM | #3100
Quote: Originally Posted by SirLimbo View Post
Wow yeah... Tomb Of Freedon Nadd is actually FULL! Definitely no more EU English PvP servers there please. Set either Bloodworthy or Basilisk Droid as the next destination for EU English PvP.
+1

I support this! Bloodworthy or Basilisk Droid for EU English PvP.

Please do not put us on TOFN.