Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server transfer-need help

ramzeppelin
06.14.2012 , 12:28 PM | #1
Hello, I noticed you are offering a free transfer off my server, which seems good because me and my son are literally the only 2 people on the server rwookrrorro. (sp?) ( not one item on the AH and we have seen nobody in the week we've been back on either side)
The problem is we joined a PvP server and the transfer is to a PvE server.

I really do not wish to go to a PvE server because I like PvP and I seriously did not enjoy the setup for the Warzones what so ever. The combat in them left me wanting.
I prefer the open world PvP and it makes little RolePlaying sense to me to have people of opposing sides running around together and not fighting.
Being able to turn PvP on on a PvE server just seems silly to me.

Sure I enjoy the story lines you worked hard on but they are not worth the grind and well, the game is just not a good 1 player game without good PvP. As it is you have to make PvP good for yourself as the maps leave little actual run in's with the other side as you level making one feel, "what war and on what star?"

So pvp to pvp transfer? Thank you.
please don't balance everyone for 1vs1! but rather for team pvp!

kmah
06.14.2012 , 12:31 PM | #2
Ramzepplin,

Rwookrrorro is shown to be an origin for The Fatman, which is a PVP server, so you and your son should be transferring from PVP to PVP.
Sharya, Imperial Agent <Redonculus of Dreshdae Cantina>
"Nuke 'em til they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark."

ramzeppelin
06.14.2012 , 12:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kmah View Post
Ramzepplin,

Rwookrrorro is shown to be an origin for The Fatman, which is a PVP server, so you and your son should be transferring from PVP to PVP.
we checked yesterday and it said we were to go to a pve server, only saw one option, so not sure why you are saying that. explain?

ramzeppelin
06.14.2012 , 12:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ramzeppelin View Post
we checked yesterday and it said we were to go to a pve server, only saw one option, so not sure why you are saying that. explain?
well that is odd, it does say that...hmm since we both had the same server listed yesterday apart from one another it seems they changed it, or I suppose we could have both made the same mistake, but that seems unlikely. but walla you are correct