Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Limit Expanded?

Slopike
06.14.2012 , 11:15 AM | #1
Just curious about one item, especially with the character transfers now occurring. Will the maximum of eight characters per server be expanded beyond that anytime soon? For those of us with alt-itis as well as possibly trying to transfer characters to servers where we may already have characters; will we soon have access to additional slots on each server? Thanks.
Directory assistance? Could you trace this call and tell me where I am?

Kelvarn
06.14.2012 , 11:19 AM | #2
While I dont know the answer, I do know that I, personally, would love to be able to have a full 16 characters on a server. But then, I want to be able to play both sides, and both advanced classes.

While I dont know if they will or not, I am casting my vote for them uping the number.

MagusHylia
06.14.2012 , 12:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelvarn View Post
While I dont know the answer, I do know that I, personally, would love to be able to have a full 16 characters on a server. But then, I want to be able to play both sides, and both advanced classes.

While I dont know if they will or not, I am casting my vote for them uping the number.
that goes double for me, that is what i want most in this game!

Crantier
06.14.2012 , 12:17 PM | #4
As a fevered and non-recovering altaholic, I have to agree with this... I REALLY would love to see more character slots.. my vote is for!