Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zilkin
06.14.2012 , 10:28 AM | #491
Just gonna say that I ain't paying BW another cent before I get transfer option to a high pop PvP server.

Rogoo
06.14.2012 , 10:29 AM | #492
Quote: Originally Posted by Zilkin View Post
Just gonna say that I ain't paying BW another cent before I get transfer option to a high pop PvP server.
I think that would be a case for A LOT of people from Lord Calypho. They didn't want those subs anyway. o.O
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

robaroo
06.14.2012 , 10:30 AM | #493
So were still stuck on this dead server??

Rogoo
06.14.2012 , 10:35 AM | #494
Quote: Originally Posted by robaroo View Post
So were still stuck on this dead server??
So it seems. But keep posting and don't loose faith. I would also like to encourage you to post on as many of their Twitter accounts as you can find.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.

JeramieCrowe
06.14.2012 , 10:43 AM | #495
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogoo View Post
No, no, no. And once again no. Let us OUT of this ghost town. Why would anyone would want to transfer to our DEAD server anyway ?
Sounds like that would result in leaving the RPers high and dry, wouldn't it?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sir_Dragon View Post
In my opinion Roleplayer should not get discriminated only because they like PvP more than PvE.
Exactly my thoughts, as well.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Rogoo
06.14.2012 , 10:46 AM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
Sounds like that would result in leaving the RPers high and dry, wouldn't it?
*sighs* I have posted this many times already, but here goes again:

- No transfers - a LOT of people reroll or cancel their subs -> server looses players
- Transfers - a LOT of people transfer -> server looses players

The server is DEAD one way or another, because no matter what BW chooses to do, the end result will be the same.

LovarBoy
06.14.2012 , 10:52 AM | #497
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyneris View Post
I'm confident BioWare has some sort of plan for Lord Calypho, I'm just scared to death about what that plan might entail.

And that's my anxiety.

They have ... some sort of plan ...

We already know that BioWare's exact plans fail mostly or that there are problems - but with some sort of plan? No thanks, I stay on the RP-PvP server instead of getting something worse... lol.

JeramieCrowe
06.14.2012 , 10:54 AM | #498
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogoo View Post
*sighs* I have posted this many times already, but here goes again:

- No transfers - a LOT of people reroll or cancel their subs -> server looses players
- Transfers - a LOT of people transfer -> server looses players

The server is DEAD one way or another, because no matter what BW chooses to do, the end result will be the same.
That's why they are evaluating their options, which are more than two.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Rogoo
06.14.2012 , 10:56 AM | #499
Quote: Originally Posted by LovarBoy View Post
And that's my anxiety.

They have ... some sort of plan ...

We already know that BioWare's exact plans fail mostly or that there are problems - but with some sort of plan? No thanks, I stay on the RP-PvP server instead of getting something worse... lol.
Precisely. They should have learned by now.

The problem is that there is only ONE acceptable solution. A very simple one:

An option to:

- Transfer to PvP server
- Transfer to a RP-PvE server

That will give the player an option to choose if he cares more about RP or more about PvP.

Seriously, there is nothing to evaluate or think about here.

JovethGonzalez
06.14.2012 , 10:56 AM | #500 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

I've seen a lot of back and forth from RPers that want people to stay on their servers and from people that want to option to transfer out to a different PvP server. There are, understandably, concerns on both sides.

My question to you all: as a community on one of these three servers, what ideal solutions do you folks have in mind? I'm not saying we have the capability of doing anything, but I genuinely want to hear your thoughts.Thank you!