Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mjmcooke
06.14.2012 , 09:30 AM | #2451
Quote: Originally Posted by al-mar View Post
cmon guys, stop ************ about the time they took to transfer.
they are monitoring the population (finally) and try to avoid another poulation desaster. i think thats absolutely fine.

btw. me and my guildies are stuck on RP-PVP ... an this server is not even mentioned in any posts
Its been mentioned in many posts, and if you're on a euro RP-PVP you maybe crap outta luck for the time being.

JovethGonzalez
06.14.2012 , 09:30 AM | #2452 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks, just wanted to let you all know that we will be opening up more servers today. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening of origin servers for free character transfers is now in the fine-tuning stage. We will be monitoring server populations and seeing how they stabilize. What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next. The weekend will also provide more data for us.

spectreclees
06.14.2012 , 09:30 AM | #2453
Ugh, in before out of luck today..

MonikaTSarn
06.14.2012 , 09:31 AM | #2454
Fine tuning already ? What about all those east coast pvp servers they seem to have forgotten about ? Those call for a big push to put all of them into one new megaserver at once, no finetuning.

Pompeia
06.14.2012 , 09:31 AM | #2455
I'm waiting to know what destination Sith'ari will have, before moving my republic lowbies from The Arkanian Legacy to the destination server. Just in case my high lvl imps get same destination, because of the slot number limit.

Its 4:40 pm in europe.

Any news soon?

AFKJ
06.14.2012 , 09:31 AM | #2456
Still waiting on Death Wind Corridor. Go Go Go.

cipher_nemo
06.14.2012 , 09:32 AM | #2457
Quote: Originally Posted by Leskit View Post
I hope they had more foresight than that. Making these decisions the day of is really poor planning.
True. But they're evaluating what happens to those server populations after the transfers. They can only guess before that.

Cr@p, I'm turning into a fanboy defending them when I think the whole process is still fubared. I have no problem with how long this process takes, I just don't like the nature of it overall.

mjmcooke
06.14.2012 , 09:32 AM | #2458
I hope they had more foresight than that. Making these decisions the day of is really poor planning.
You can't really make such decisions ahead of time, you have to see how things play out.

RedFox
06.14.2012 , 09:32 AM | #2459
This won't be done before the weekend, very disapointing

all PVP east servers are probably gonna wait a long time for transfers

I'm outta of where, already spend 2 days on this

al-mar
06.14.2012 , 09:32 AM | #2460
I hope they had more foresight than that.
Obviously they can not use the force...