Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are "lookouts"?

dermitni
06.14.2012 , 04:55 AM | #1
Hi!

I know this might be kind of a noob question, but what are "lookouts" (mission log, tab next to codex)? How can I use them? What are they for? Do I need a certain level to use them? My highest toon is level 39 btw.

Cheers, Niko
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

Evilpuppy
06.14.2012 , 05:04 AM | #2
A Lock out is when you complete a flashpoint/opperation that can only be completed once a day/week
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

dermitni
06.14.2012 , 05:11 AM | #3
Thanks for your answer, but... How do I use it then? On the lookouts screen I can't select/start/begin anything?
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard

Erevan_Kindelar
06.14.2012 , 05:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by dermitni View Post
Thanks for your answer, but... How do I use it then? On the lookouts screen I can't select/start/begin anything?
You do not use them, they are for information only, and they only apply to the end-game instances that you do not have access to yet.
Once you complete one of those, a countdown will start, and you will not be able to go back and do that instance again until the countdown has completed. The Lockouts page simply displays your currently active countdowns.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

dermitni
06.14.2012 , 05:35 AM | #5
Ah, I see. Thanks.

aarka
06.14.2012 , 05:54 AM | #6
"Lock-outs".. meaning which instances you are "locked out of."