Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question

SebastiaanZ
06.14.2012 , 04:32 AM | #1
When I look here at the server list on this site to see how populated my server is, Tomb of Freedon Naad (I always spell the name wrong I think), I look at the servers with my characters which are usually on top. At this moment no server stands on top in that table. Is that a glitch on this website? Because I have 8 characters on that server!
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

ChifferElite
06.14.2012 , 04:36 AM | #2
I have my only character on this server and my character to does not show on this list, I wouldn't worry about it to much it might just be the site coping with character transfers because as you've probably seen there's been alot more people joining our server I know this doesn't help much but your not alone.
Jedi Sentinel Tomb Of Freedon Nadd

SebastiaanZ
06.14.2012 , 04:45 AM | #3
lol, okay yeah thanks for your reply. I am logging in on it in a few hours anyway, so I'll see it then.
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

dermitni
06.14.2012 , 05:09 AM | #4
A similar thread has been posted in the Customer Service forum and has received an official answer which I'll post here for your convenience:

Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon
Greetings All,

[...] I can confirm the Server Status page not showing your characters on a particular server. We aware of this issue and are currently investigating. We will update this thread with any available information.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
(Original thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=480639)

Cheers, Niko
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

ChifferElite
06.14.2012 , 05:12 AM | #5
Just for peace of mind for you I had this problem last night and I could log onto and play on freedon nadd without any issues
Jedi Sentinel Tomb Of Freedon Nadd