Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to Disband a guild?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ellor_Keeg
06.13.2012 , 04:51 PM | #1
How do I disband my guild, without having to transfer it to someone else?

Beruthien
06.13.2012 , 04:57 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Ellor_Keeg,

To disband the guild if you are the guild leader use the following command: /gdisband

Please come back to us if you have any further issues or questions.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

DrPhilBradley
06.13.2012 , 04:57 PM | #3
/gdisband

Google really does work wonders.

LordTalkron
06.16.2012 , 12:04 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings Ellor_Keeg,

To disband the guild if you are the guild leader use the following command: /gdisband

Please come back to us if you have any further issues or questions.

I hope this helps!
The /gdisband is not working for me. Is there a time requirement for it to actually take affect?

Ramladon
06.16.2012 , 03:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTalkron View Post
The /gdisband is not working for me. Is there a time requirement for it to actually take affect?
Worked instantly for me. It's just like gquit once you confirm it's done.

jedikranma
06.17.2012 , 01:48 AM | #6
it wont let me disband my guild as well

Taiichii
06.18.2012 , 08:53 AM | #7
I too cannot disband my guild using the /gdisband command. Is there an issue with this? I woudl like to submit my ticket to get my guild bank transferred.

Beesodd
06.18.2012 , 09:07 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all,

We have had a few reports of people having trouble with /gdisband. Please check that the guild bank is empty as this can cause issues.

If you are still unable to disband and are stuck on your origin server, please transfer anyway and submit a ticket. We will be able to clear everything up when we are processing the ticket.

Note that there is currently a wait time for tickets, due to the large number of guild bank transfer requests, but we are working through them. There is no need to submit multiple tickets, one should suffice, and submitting multiples may slow down the process.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

jackobyte
11.09.2013 , 09:15 AM | #9
Hi All,

If this helps.. I tried to disband a guild using /gdisband while in guild chat and it would not work. I changed to general chat and it worked. Go figure?

renegadeimp
11.09.2013 , 11:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by jackobyte View Post
Hi All,

If this helps.. I tried to disband a guild using /gdisband while in guild chat and it would not work. I changed to general chat and it worked. Go figure?
You are posting on a thread thats over a year old. Can you explain the problems you have, so this doesnt seem like a wasted necro post?
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.